BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Luisa R.
Laredo, TX
Love this product it is really good on greasy dishes and glasses even my pots and pans... I have even use it to clean my stove top and bottom and I have even clean my grill with it..
Sarah G.
KEVIL, KY
I normally don't wash dishes by hand since I have a dishwasher, but decided to try this out! Very pleased with how clean the dishes were. Didn't have a greasy film on them! A++++++
Tramaine R.
Chattanooga, TN
I love Palmolive Soft touch, cleans my dishes and leaves my hands feeling great. No more wearing gloves or having dry hands after washing dishes. Careful not to put too much in because the sink can get really sudsy! Overall great product, I'm a fan!
Rachel H.
Seymour, CT
This is your basic dish soap. It works well on dishes and sometimes needs to soak for a bit depending on how hard the food is to get off. It is pretty harsh though. My hands are always so dry after using it. Also, the scent is pretty overpowering.
yvette R.
whittier,ca
I love how this dish soap leaves my hands feeling nice and soft and has a great smell to it . i buy this soap every time i run out of dish soap and haven't switched since i first started using it . well worth the money and its not a bad price either
Fyn K.
I used to use Palmolive original scent, it smells good and works well. I only changed because I found a better Palmolive product - the Ultra strength one! They work so well in removing oil while using just a little soap. They last a long time and I would definitely keep buying Palmolive products.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I've bought this one for years, but now I'm open to trying new ones. But once in a while I'm in the market for this brand. I guess i just can't get enough of Palmolive. Let's face it, it works and if does a good job this wife/mommy is a happy camper.
Corryn H.
I don't know if coconut is a big thing this year, because I'm seeing it everywhere... regardless, it is the BEST scent, and I love that my hands smell like coconut when I'm done with dishes.

The formula doesn't dry out my hands too much either.
I have a bottle of this under my kitchen sink as we speak. I am a true old fashioned dish washer. No automatic dish washer for me. This product has a really nice smell, fairly priced and can be found at most common shopping area. I actually pick mine up at a dollar store. Also, not only do I use it for dishes I use it to mop my floors with too.
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
I just received my VoxBox with Coconut Butter and vitamin E. I absolutely love it. It smells wonderful, and does a really good job getting my dishes clean! I would highly recommend it.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?