BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Jamie B.
Lehigh Acres, FL
In all seriousness what lady, momma, does not want silky smooth hands after doing a sink full of dishes? I know when I was given the opportunity to try, I was super excited. Having equal parts of smooth and suds... I know that its a dish soap for me!!
Tramaine R.
Chattanooga, TN
I love Palmolive Soft touch, cleans my dishes and leaves my hands feeling great. No more wearing gloves or having dry hands after washing dishes. Careful not to put too much in because the sink can get really sudsy! Overall great product, I'm a fan!
Brittany P.
Tucson, AZ
Love the way it leaves my hands feeling soft instead of dry and cracked! The smell of it is also a bonus, some dish soaps just smell bland but palmolive smells so good. Does a lovely job with greasy, gross dishes as well. All around a good dish soap!
Haley K.
I enjoy Palmolive!! There are always great scents and it isn't too hard on my hands. Great at getting off the dirt and grime! I usually can find it at any grocery or pharmacy! I highly recommend this brand!
Corryn H.
I don't know if coconut is a big thing this year, because I'm seeing it everywhere... regardless, it is the BEST scent, and I love that my hands smell like coconut when I'm done with dishes.

The formula doesn't dry out my hands too much either.
Reme B.
Springfield, MA
Always used this growing up , I do find it a little drying to my hands and I don't care for the smell but it gets the dishes clean with an easy rinse formula so I can't complain too much . I like having this large bottle to refill my small ones
Jessica D.
Greensburg, PA
Very good product. It's gets the dishes clean. The baking soda helps remove stuck on food and gRees. It cld be a little thicker but overall I approve. It is also easy on the hands.
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
I just recently started using Palmolive dish detergent and I'm not sure why I didn't start sooner! I love the smell and it always leaves my dishes super clean. Plus it's normally super cheap!!
Sarah G.
KEVIL, KY
I normally don't wash dishes by hand since I have a dishwasher, but decided to try this out! Very pleased with how clean the dishes were. Didn't have a greasy film on them! A++++++
matthew c.
Always a great deal and works amazing like always. This is a good brand that's been around for over 20 years. My mother used this when I was little and I still do today. Excellent product
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?