BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Levi M.
San Juan, TX
I really do enjoy this product a lot it really does help my dishes keep clean I'm not disappointed in the product whatsoever I purchased this on my local Walmart the pros are it really does improve your plates I really do think they are very very clean without leaving any kind of soap residue on them highly recommended for everyone
Sandra K.
As much as I like to try out different products, there are some that I always go back to because they just are simply the best. You only need the smallest drop of this Palmolive liquid dish soap to wash a sink full of dishes; it lathers so quickly and so well. It rinses squeaky clean without leaving a soapy residue on dishes and a bottle lasts such a long time.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
The Palmolive Ultra has gotten me through some rough times... times in my life where my dishwasher decided to breakdown or times in my life where I had no dishwasher all... Palmolive got me through the times where there was nobody to do the dishes but me and for that I will always rock with Palmolive... much love! ;) I'm feeling really gangster, right now! Ha!
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
You can't mess with a classic! My mother has been using Palmolive soap since the 80's & she still favors it over other brands. It is still a very reliable product. It has a mild scent & is very easy on your hands. Manicures aren't cheap so that is an important factor.
Jessica M.
Kissimmee, FL
From my grandmother, to me, Palmolive has been in the family for some years. Everyone was excited to use this new Palmolive because they tend to stick to the same ol' Palmolive classic. The first night I received my package, (Thanks to Influenster!) I got going on the dishes. My first to use was the Vitamin E, cute packaging and smells great! My mom and grandma stood next to me just to watch :) .. I think it's safe to say we were all amazed. The cleaning power is unbelievable! Dirty dishes, greasy counter tops (yes, we use dish soap to clean our counter tops!) and all the pots and pans used to cook dinner, everything came out SPOTLESS! And my hands, as soft as ever, with no soap residue, you know, like after you do dishes and you STILL feel the need to wash your hands because they feel yucky! Didn't even bother! My hands felt great. Four days later, I used the Coconut better and still impressed! Lots of suds (which I love) and very little goes a long way. The only thing I found in which I did not like was the after smell. In my house hold, Palmolive is infamous for having good smelling dishes after the wash, but not with these. The Vitamin E had a very bland smell, almost like a 'cheap' soap smell, and the Coconut butter had a weird kind of 'butter smell'. From what they smell like to how they smell when the dishes are done, its a huge difference that both my grandma and mother noticed as well. Other than that smell detail, my grandma has given the Vitamin E bottle to our aunt along with 2 coupons and I have kept the rest for future purchases! :)
Krystal W.
Haleyville, AL
When I got this Voxbox in the mail I had no idea what to expect especially when I saw that it was a Palmolive product.

Normally I use Palmolive Ultra Oxy-Plus, which I love but I was excited to try this new kind.

I love Palmolive for different reasons, one being that it is a nice thick consistency and with it being thicker than other dish-washing liquids I feel that I don't have to use as much to get my dishes sparkling clean.

Speaking of sparkling clean dishes. This stuff worked just as good as I thought it would have while also making my hands feel like I had been into the nail salon and had a skin softening mani. I also loved the scent of the both of the products but my favorite was the coconut butter. It smelled like I was on a tropical vacation while washing my dishes, which is pretty awesome considering I hate doing dishes more than anything. lol

I ended up sharing my soft touch and coupons with a few of my girlfriends after I told them about how great my hands felt after doing the dishes, of all things. They ended up loving this stuff just as much as I did. One friend didn't even do her dishes but added a few drops to a bowl of water and let her hands soak in the mixture for a while as part of her home manicure process. She loved the results and even said that it softened her hands better than most lotions she used.

I have to agree that for this being a dish-washing liquid it really does what it says while also cutting through the grease just like I expect from Palmolive. I will definitely keep recommending this Palmolive product.
Nellie B.
I use this soap all of the time. They always have the smaller sized bottle for a dollar at the dollar tree! Not only are they cheap but they do an amazing job at cleaning my dishes and leave no residue. Plus it's gentle enough not to dry out my hands.
Sneha P.
N Bellmore, NY
I have tried the different flavor scents of Palmolive products and while they weren't terrible, I definitely prefer the original scent. And it works great with my dishes that I use on a regular basis. You never need more than a bead to get the job done.
Tarrah T.
We use this a lot in my house because it's affordable and it works really well. Not to mention it smells really good. I buy mine at wal mart or at dollar general. I highly recommend this instead of spending tons of money on the more expensive stuff that doesn't even work as well as this does.
April M.
Fontana, CA
I can tell the smell of this dish liquid over anything else. I use many different scents and they all smell great. I buy these from Target and even the dollar store. In my opinion, there are no cons! I always buy this and would recommend this to anyone who wants to give their dishes a deep cleaning while making the kitchen smell good in the process.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?