BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Morgan H.
Memphis, TN
Palmolive is the best dishwashing detergent. It is just a classic, and it gets the job done. It is also extremely affordable which I live. It comes in many different scents, but I am a fan of just the original scent. I would for sure buy it again.
Jamie B.
Lehigh Acres, FL
In all seriousness what lady, momma, does not want silky smooth hands after doing a sink full of dishes? I know when I was given the opportunity to try, I was super excited. Having equal parts of smooth and suds... I know that its a dish soap for me!!
michele m.
Patchogue, NY
Love, love Palmolive Eco Phosphate Free Lemon Gel Dishwasher Detergent. Mostly, love just the lemony smell but, best of all, it does a great job on my dishes. Bought an extra for my mom when I went to Target since she liked it went she came over.
Chante W.
Spanaway, WA
I have to tell you i tried the palmolive and i will never switch back to the store brand again it's made my hands a lot softer and did'nt dry them out,made my dishes a lot cleaner and it seem's to last longer on a sponge vs. other dish soaps love it!
Luisa R.
Laredo, TX
Love this product it is really good on greasy dishes and glasses even my pots and pans... I have even use it to clean my stove top and bottom and I have even clean my grill with it..
Corinna C.
St Petersburg, FL
I received this complimentary from Influenster, and I think its great! 1 squirt lasts a long time, and my hands don't feel as dry after doing the dishes. Plus is smells wonderful!
Mary D.
The foresty green Palmolive dishwashing detergent is a classic for good reason--it always cuts through greasy, cleans up even baked-on food, and most important, rinses off well. Don't waste money on generics that don't cleans as well as Palmolive.
katie C.
Newnan, GA
Pamolive is amazing ! Fights grease and slime amazingly. Best dishwashing soap iv tried and iv tried a lot !
I have a baby who drinks formula from a bottle and some times I leave a bottle around for a few hours ... Yet when I was with pamolive it feels as clean as it did when I bought them . from original to smelly soft hands, they're the best.
Carrie W.
Holland, MI
Palmolive is great...it works great for dishes AND other things. When my daughter was a baby I used it to get all kinds of stains out of her clothes. This stuff saved many an outfit!
Selenny S.
Boston, MA
I received this dish soap as vox box from Influenster and I was little on the offense on using it but once I did I did not want to use any other dish soap. it is the best dish soap out there. I use to only use dawn but Palmolive is so much better.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?