BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Raquel P.
Absolutely love this product. Due to my career I'm constantly washing my hands and they become very dry. With Palmolive Soft Touch I can feel the difference on my hands it leaves them moisturized and soft all while cleaning the greasiest pots and pans.
Brittani C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
I think this brand is so under appreciated compared to Dawn. It's a little cheaper, but cleans just as well. It even leave your hands soft and smooth. Keeps the kitchen smelling fresh.
Leanna S.
Weslaco , TX
I have used this soap before, and It worked for a dish soap. I honestlly did not notice any difference in the "soft touch". My hands did not feel any softer than they would have with any other soap. I enjoy the color being pink, but I still buy Dawn soap.
rabia a.
Southington, CT
Washes dishes so well with less product! and lasts a long time! comes in many scents and colors and the design is great! i get different scent every month. overall it leaves a clean finish and dishes don't have any residue. works great and i recommend everyone to use it! cvs has great coupons and sales so i get mine for free once or twice a month.
Selenny S.
Boston, MA
I received this dish soap as vox box from Influenster and I was little on the offense on using it but once I did I did not want to use any other dish soap. it is the best dish soap out there. I use to only use dawn but Palmolive is so much better.
yvette R.
whittier,ca
I love how this dish soap leaves my hands feeling nice and soft and has a great smell to it . i buy this soap every time i run out of dish soap and haven't switched since i first started using it . well worth the money and its not a bad price either
Victoria K.
Great scent, very good at cleaning dirty dishes. Some cooking messes are not always capable of being cleaned so I stick it in the dishwasher, but this soap works really well overall.
Leslie n.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I've used Palmolive on and off for years. I think its a good bargain and it does the job. I do prefer some other brands though. It does the job but doesn't cut through oil that well.
Chante W.
Spanaway, WA
I have to tell you i tried the palmolive and i will never switch back to the store brand again it's made my hands a lot softer and did'nt dry them out,made my dishes a lot cleaner and it seem's to last longer on a sponge vs. other dish soaps love it!
Morgan H.
Memphis, TN
Palmolive is the best dishwashing detergent. It is just a classic, and it gets the job done. It is also extremely affordable which I live. It comes in many different scents, but I am a fan of just the original scent. I would for sure buy it again.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?