BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Niki M.
Lansing, NY
I was so excited to try this and love it! They sell it at my local dollar store in a small size and i had to grab it. It works, smells amazing, and the colors look great on your sink! It makes your skin feel great. I will continue to buy this product!
Korinne T.
The Palmolive soft touch soaps are absolutely amazing! It is all I will ever use now! It has a great smell and gets that grease good! My hands always feel great after I do the dishes!
Catherine M.
Yes I have used this dish soap to clean my dishes.It worked well didn't have to use much to clean up my messy dirty dishes and I go through soap very fast Mom of 5 here,it worked well!
Beth W.
Chattanooga, Tn
Awesome awesome awesome is all i have to say. I love how sudsy this soap gets. The smell is great and my hands are never left feeling dirty. I actually enjoy washing dishes so soaps are very important to me. Palmolive is definitely my number one choice.
Silvia B.
Jurupa Valley , CA
When I was my dishes with palmolive, it leaves them squeaky clean. It removes grease and odor. I bought this item at food4less, I've also seen it at smart n final. It is effective but I suggest using coupons. I would definately recommend this dish liquid.
Raquel P.
Absolutely love this product. Due to my career I'm constantly washing my hands and they become very dry. With Palmolive Soft Touch I can feel the difference on my hands it leaves them moisturized and soft all while cleaning the greasiest pots and pans.
Katie H.
Broadbent, OR
We recently moved to a home without a dishwasher. Let's just say doing the dishes for our family of four has not been a fun chore. Then I started using this product. While I still don't look forward to dishes, the whole experience is more pleasant. Sure, it probably isn't the toughest on grease, but it's easiest on my hands. That's worth a lot to me!
Jessica B.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product not harsh on hands and still gets dishes clean. Just wish there were more scents but happy with the product. I normally wear gloves when doing dishes, but if I forget with Palmolive soft touch I don't have to worry about sacrificing my skin for clean dishes
Erika P.
Palmolive is great! Super concentrated and it lasts a long time. A little bit goes a long way, super effective. It smells wonderful too!! I have bought it at different local stores as well as my local pharmacy (Walgreens, target, Walmart) I recommend it!
Beth S.
I received this product from Influenster to try & was very happy to get it. I have been a long time user of Palmolive original formula so this was a great way to try other formulas. The "soft touch" & "aloe" formula both work great & smell fresh!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?