BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Christina E.
Just received the Fusion clean and it is amazing!! I love the hint of lime and my hands are so soft. Plus the baking soda really gets the dishes clean!!! Thanks for this awesome sample
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Definitely soft hands, but not tough on grease or dirty dishes. You have to constantly add more soap to do a normal size sink full of dishes and use a scrubber as well. I don't buy this product because it doesn't work that well. But my hands were soft.
Brittney R.
Mabank, TX
I do not really care for this product it does not really get grease off of dishes and it does not do what would typically want it to do but if you're just cleaning and want to be cheap this would be their great one if you don't use Grease was cooking
Raquel P.
Absolutely love this product. Due to my career I'm constantly washing my hands and they become very dry. With Palmolive Soft Touch I can feel the difference on my hands it leaves them moisturized and soft all while cleaning the greasiest pots and pans.
Melissa H.
San Antonio, TX
I have been using Palmolive original formula for many years. It has always cleaned my dishes perfectly. I have on occasion picked up different brands from time to time when others are on sale but I always go back to Polmolive because it performs better.
Amy C.
Warrenton, VA
This is the only dish soap my husband and I like. It doesn't leave me running for the hand lotion every time I finish washing dishes. It smells great, too. My grocery store doesn't carry it, so we make a special trip across town for it. Totally worth it
Jules T.
TUCSON, AZ
This dish soap is my go to because it doesn't dry out my skin or strip off my nail polish. It does sacrifice some cleaning power, but I would rather keep my skin nice! While it's not amazing, it's affordable and smells nice so it's a staple in my house.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
Every winter my hands suffer from the weather. They get all dry & crack. My husband picked this up becomes it was supposed to be soft on hands & it did make a difference when I compared it to the other soap i was using. Now I always go for this dish soap.
Niki M.
Lansing, NY
I was so excited to try this and love it! They sell it at my local dollar store in a small size and i had to grab it. It works, smells amazing, and the colors look great on your sink! It makes your skin feel great. I will continue to buy this product!
Lorna R.
This can be found in most stores.
The price is right and something you can trust.
I like how the soap is soft and doesn't make your hands or skin dry when you are done.
If you like to choose the smell they have several to choose from.
I like the vitamin E
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?