BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Ashlee R.
This is my all time, will always use, dish soap. It smells fantastic and really gets all the grease and dirt off of dishes. I purchased this at walmart and its extremely affordable. It is super effective and really does what it says it does. I recommend.
Melissa H.
San Antonio, TX
I have been using Palmolive original formula for many years. It has always cleaned my dishes perfectly. I have on occasion picked up different brands from time to time when others are on sale but I always go back to Polmolive because it performs better.
Jennifer G.
Mastic, NY
I love this detergent you don't even have to use a lot 2 drops and it takes all the oil away it's heavy and thick that's why you don't much of t a little does a lot and goes a long way
Niki M.
Lansing, NY
I was so excited to try this and love it! They sell it at my local dollar store in a small size and i had to grab it. It works, smells amazing, and the colors look great on your sink! It makes your skin feel great. I will continue to buy this product!
Michelle S.
New Milford, CT
I was lucky enough to be chosen for the Palmolive Soft Touch vox Box program a few weeks ago, and my box arrived 2 weeks ago. Love the scent, the way it makes my hands feel, and how clean my dishes are! Great product, definitely will buy in the future!
Jules T.
TUCSON, AZ
This dish soap is my go to because it doesn't dry out my skin or strip off my nail polish. It does sacrifice some cleaning power, but I would rather keep my skin nice! While it's not amazing, it's affordable and smells nice so it's a staple in my house.
Dulce S.
Laredo, TX
I have been hooked on this product for years now. It has a very pleasant smell and is actually soft on your hands. But it does great on tough grease. I love it. It does not make a lot of bubbles but a little goes a long way. Rinses off easily too.
Catherine M.
Yes I have used this dish soap to clean my dishes.It worked well didn't have to use much to clean up my messy dirty dishes and I go through soap very fast Mom of 5 here,it worked well!
Amy C.
Warrenton, VA
This is the only dish soap my husband and I like. It doesn't leave me running for the hand lotion every time I finish washing dishes. It smells great, too. My grocery store doesn't carry it, so we make a special trip across town for it. Totally worth it
Silvia B.
Jurupa Valley , CA
When I was my dishes with palmolive, it leaves them squeaky clean. It removes grease and odor. I bought this item at food4less, I've also seen it at smart n final. It is effective but I suggest using coupons. I would definately recommend this dish liquid.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?