BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
S O.
Hermitage
This is old school, but I grew up with my mom purchasing this all the time. She never liked anything else. She used it for bubble bath! I've actually used this to clean my bathtubs, and it does a great job.
Barney M.
Merced, CA
This product definitely does a great job on helping me getting the dishes cleaned up. I love how it gets the excessive oils off the dishes. I'd definitely recommend it for others to buy.
Shomaraliz V.
Columbus, Wi
I usually hand wash my dishes. But when I use dishwasher I use these. Pros are the scent and the con is sometimes it leaves a film on dishes. But can fix that with some jet dry. I buy at Walmart or target. Yes, I would buy again. I would recommend this.
Sandra R.
Phoenix, AZ
Wal-Mart had a great deal going on this, I couldn't pass up. Palmolive is hard on the dishes but not on your hands! Big bottle, however it's an easy fix. Purchasing a gallon, saves money can't argue with that. Will look for sales like this in the future.
Claire K.
Madison, AL
Gets the toughest stains out of the dishes! When i was little, I would rub it all over my hands because it made them really soft. It's very very effective! And the scent is very flowery, which is nice. I would recommend it to others 100%! It's so helpful!
Bansri V.
Gainesville, FL
The palmolive liquid dishwashing detergent is actually not taht great. The scent is nice however, yet the product itself is not that effective. I find myslef having to handwash the plates. The price is fine though especially for one gallon. I would not buy
Alexis Dell Q.
This soap gets the scum away! My fave is the, Palmolive for children when washing their dirty toys away! Either way, this brand really gets rid of the nasty left over food on the plate but when the pieces are totally stuck on the plate, then you gotta soak up the plate, bowl, and utensils right away
Maria A.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I love this soap. its the only one that i use. All the other ones dry out my hands after i wash with them but this one doesn't dry out my hands. I'm glad it does just what the name says. definantly worth the buy. i recommend it to everyone. and not expensive.
Allison H.
Monticello, KY
This detergent is good for the more delicate dishes that you use. I bought it a Costco for the bigger size and cheaper price. Pro is that is smells nice and leaves a nice shine, cons is that it doesn't attack stuck on foods as good as some other products!
Amy P.
Jefferson, GA
I am in love with this dish soap! I have sensitive skin so many of the dish soaps make my hands itchy or break out if I don't use gloves. Palmolive has always been gentle on my hands though, and it's one of the best for getting baked on and grease off of dishes. Sometimes I can even find it at the dollar store, which is great for a gal on a budget!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?