BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Ally R.
Indianapolis, IN
Love love the smell of this dish soap!! It's so clean smelling I can't get enough! I do wish this soap had a thicker consistency though, goes fast, for me at least. Will continue buying because I love the smell so much, it does work well too, just goes fast.
Helen R.
This is my go-to dish soap in the winter. The cold, dry air just wreaks havoc on my skin, and doing dishes doesn't help matters. The Palmolive Soft Touch helps ease the dryness WHILE I'm doing dishes! I'm so glad to have been introduced to this via a VoxBox!
Gennett M.
Palmolive liquid is one of my favorite dishwashing detergents. It cuts through the grease and has long lasting bubbles. If when the bubbles disappear all you have to do is add a little hot water and they would come back. I would buy this product again.
Jenn V.
This is the most gentle dish soap I have found. It gets off the crusted on food & residue, without out stripping you skin. I've tried the Cocunut Butter (my favorite) & the Aloe so far. My hands always feel super smooth after washing the dishes with this.
Maria A.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I love this soap. its the only one that i use. All the other ones dry out my hands after i wash with them but this one doesn't dry out my hands. I'm glad it does just what the name says. definantly worth the buy. i recommend it to everyone. and not expensive.
Bobbi D.
Rochester, MN
I love how gentle this is on hands. I have it in a decorative pump by my sink. We use it even for washing hands in addition to washing the dishes, it is that gentle. It smells great too. The price is good compared to other brands that tear your skin apart.
Carmen M.
New York
my moms been using this brand for a while now. it cleans very very well, like a liquid dishwashing detergent should. it doesnt really dry out my hands, its actually quite moisturizing. i also love the scent. its quite light but i wish they made a clear one
Eileen T.
Huntington Beach, CA
Only dish washing soap I use and I've tried them all. I always have at least 5 extras on hand at all times. I never want to be without it! Love that it cleans, yet very gentle on the hands. My son recently purchased his first home and I brought over a basket of different products. Things like papers products, cleaning supplies and of course Palmolive!
Barney M.
Merced, CA
This product definitely does a great job on helping me getting the dishes cleaned up. I love how it gets the excessive oils off the dishes. I'd definitely recommend it for others to buy.
Noemi M.
Laredo, TX
Vey convenient for people that don't like going out shopping to often while simultaneously saving money. Takes a very long time to run out, doesn't irritate the skin, and it smells good.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?