BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Adedayo M.
Providence, RI
I was so happy I had received this in my VoxBox because I ha wanted to try it for a while but had never had the chance. This product actually does what it claims. It cleans my dishes (without using to much product btw), and it almost completely eliminates my dishands dilemma!
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
Keeps the dishes nice and clean and I love that it doesn't leave soap stains, which are so annoying! You don't really have to scrub much for it to work which is also definitely a huge plus. My family's been using only this dishwashing soap for years and we're satisfied!
Dianna M.
Oklahoma city, Ok
This is the only soap I buy. Like seriously. I keep my kitchen stocked with different scents of Palmolive. Really keeps my hands feeling soft while loosening up all the nastiness on my dishes.
Valerie S.
Los Angeles , CA
Such a big among for so little and it does such an amazing job ! Not only that but this soap doesn't let my sponge smelling either . Not only is it the best dish washing soap but you can buy it anywhere for 1 or 2 at the 99 target Wal-Mart anywhere . Definitely buying again
amy c.
Abington, MA
Palmolive dish soap is the only dish soap I use , its the only soap that can get rid of grease and grime from my dishes , and when I saw the coconut butter I had to try it and I love it , not only does it clean all my dishes but it smells nice and leaves my hands soft.
Ysenia H.
San Antonio , TX
Great for cleaning g yvyvyvbub ububcrfyv yvyrxrvyvy got txt grub uvula to be the teal of for all those years she te and the black grandmother you are the daughter and the true grandmother 👵🏼 of
Cara L.
Ellicott City, MD
I got the coconut scent and really was excited because I love the smell of coconut. However it just smelled like this awful sweet fruity smell like from a cheap pina colada mix. It works and doesn't dry my hands as much as other soap but I will never get this scent again
Samara F.
Norwalk, CT
Haha what bad could you say about this dish soap? It does the job. It cleans your dishes, doesn't hurt your hands, doesn't smell terrible and its extremely affordable! Definitely the soap to buy on a budget
Ria M.
Great smelling and hydrating to your hands. I bought this for college. If you let the plates/dishes soak in this it works better than if you try scrubbing it with a sponge immediately. Its a B rating since not many of us have time to let dishes soak but it does do its job.
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
I'm giving this product three stars because I don't get what i expect from a dish detergent. This product is affordable, and can be found at places like Wal-Mart and Target. But It doesn't get rid of grease unless I use super hot water, and it leaves my hands feeling dry.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?