BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Hannah
Palmolive is such a good brand to use no matter what you're using it for it always ends up leaving your skin nice and soft. Just pray and always make sure that there products are effective and safe
Blanca A.
Los Angeled, CA
I'm very pleased with this formula, yes it's strong enough to cut through the grease and gentle on your hands!!I specially like the vitamin E because it has a great scent,you'd imagine it was a nice shampoo or lotion,really soft and gentle.
Jasmine H.
I was hesitant to try this because most soaps that claim you will get soft hands after use are never really accurate. But I was shocked that my hands were actually soft! They weren't all dried out like most dish soaps leave my hands. Plus it actually cleans really well!
Mallory F.
Vista, CA
My favorite thing about this product is
how little of it you need to use when
washing your dishes by hand.

SCENT: This Palmolive has a nice
clean and fresh scent to it. It also
makes a good hand soap when you're running
low on your bathroom hand soap.

TEXTURE: It's so smooth and creamy. This
will definitely leave your hands nice and
soft after you're done.
Dianna M.
Oklahoma city, Ok
This is the only soap I buy. Like seriously. I keep my kitchen stocked with different scents of Palmolive. Really keeps my hands feeling soft while loosening up all the nastiness on my dishes.
Kara T.
I love the original scented Palmolive. There's just something about the smell that makes me feel like my dishes are clean. It cuts through touch hard to get off grease, soaps well, and only needs a small amount to get the job done. It's widely available at grocery and retail stores.
amy c.
Abington, MA
Palmolive dish soap is the only dish soap I use , its the only soap that can get rid of grease and grime from my dishes , and when I saw the coconut butter I had to try it and I love it , not only does it clean all my dishes but it smells nice and leaves my hands soft.
Steven T.
A great affordable product every household must have! Cuts through grease yet gentle on your skin. Very effective product that every little drop goes a long way. I recommend this product to anyone who is in search of a great affordable detergent.
Elisa S.
San Diego, CA
I love how well this cleans the dishes, cuts grease and leaves my hands feeling so soft! My hands haven't been dry or cracking since I have been using it and I LOVE the smell! I received Palmolive Soft Touch complimentary from Influenster and all opinions are your own.
Juliet L.
It's been a family favorite ever since I can remember. I've been washing dishes with this detergent since I was eight. It's affordable Amdahl gets the job done. It really is tough on grease and soft on hands. Is that the right commercial or am I thinking of something else?
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?