BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Jenna S.
Conover, NC
I was wary about trying a new dish soap because I have always used the same stuff, but I love this product. It not only cuts the grease and cleans the dishes very well, it also smells great and leaves my hands feeling soft like I just came from a manicure. I'm a believer now.
Miriam B.
Chatsworth, CA
This dish soap is great, it always leaves my dishes spotless and shiny without any leftover dirt or grease. Sometimes I just put this dish soap on the dishes with a little bit of water and it loosens up all of the dirt and grime that I would’ve had to scrub with a metal sponge.
Cindy R.
I received this in a box from influenster and I absolutely love it i repurchased this over and over again since I received it and I will continue to repurchase it it leave your hands so soft and smooth it does what other dish washing liquids doesn't and I recommend this 100%
Kate M.
I just started using Palmolive Soft Touch and so far I love it! The coconut butter product smells soo good, leaves dishes clean and your hands feeling smooth after washing the dishes instead of dry and stiff! Palmolive is a great brand and this product definitely proves that!
Blanca A.
Los Angeled, CA
I'm very pleased with this formula, yes it's strong enough to cut through the grease and gentle on your hands!!I specially like the vitamin E because it has a great scent,you'd imagine it was a nice shampoo or lotion,really soft and gentle.
Alyssa C.
Lawrence, KS
Only dish soap I use. Gets the grease off with ease. I also use it to remove the extra oils off of my nail bed before I apply my Jamberry Nail Wraps! Sometimes I can even find it at my local dollar store!
Hannah
Palmolive is such a good brand to use no matter what you're using it for it always ends up leaving your skin nice and soft. Just pray and always make sure that there products are effective and safe
Jennifer A.
I have a teenage boy that washes our dishes so I have to be particular about what brand of dish soap I use because he doesn't like to put in hard work. Lol. This dish soap always gets the dishes clean when he washes them. It has never let us down. I will continue to buy it.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
I got lucky enough to receive a box of these from Influenster and I love them! My hands love soft touch! they are never cracked and my nails stay soft and look nourished still! I would recommend this soap to anyone who does dishes a lot! Take advantage of great looking hands!
palmolive never fails to keep the dishes clean. One little squirt goes a long way gets rid of the grime and oil on your dishes fast and easily. Bonus, leaving your dishes smelling great and shiny! Definitely would buy over and over again! Always sticking to this company
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?