BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Ashley D.
It smells great and gets to grease out... I use it to get make up out of my clothes. Which I have to do every time I wear make up. It is also cheap. I don't really have any cons about this product.
Tiffany L.
Carrollton, TX
Loved the feminine scent that distracted me from the dirty, greasy dishes. Gets rid of grease with SUPER power. My hands are are left smelling extra yummy and feel extra touchable! Looks so elegant on the kitchen sink, too. Definitely will be purchasing more for future use.
Jenna S.
Conover, NC
I was wary about trying a new dish soap because I have always used the same stuff, but I love this product. It not only cuts the grease and cleans the dishes very well, it also smells great and leaves my hands feeling soft like I just came from a manicure. I'm a believer now.
Kate M.
I just started using Palmolive Soft Touch and so far I love it! The coconut butter product smells soo good, leaves dishes clean and your hands feeling smooth after washing the dishes instead of dry and stiff! Palmolive is a great brand and this product definitely proves that!
Tatiana J.
Moreno Valley, CA
I am absolutely in love with Palmolive soft touch! I used to think that my water being a little harsh was the reason why my hands always felt and looked so dry after I washed dishes, but after trying Palmolive I knew that I was wrong! Palmolive leaves my hands feeling AMAZING!
Sativa M.
Spokane Vly, WA
This soap leaves my hands soft and my dishes clean. I know that it does not leave soap film on my dishes. The smell is great also. Have shared with some of my friends how much I love it. I hate to wash dishes by hand but this soap has taken some of the work out of washing.
Cindy R.
I received this in a box from influenster and I absolutely love it i repurchased this over and over again since I received it and I will continue to repurchase it it leave your hands so soft and smooth it does what other dish washing liquids doesn't and I recommend this 100%
Amina S.
Acworth, GA
When I purchase any house product the first thing that really matters for is the smell, and this one smells really good. It leaves the dishes really shiny and it leaves your hand soft. I like to buy it whenever I have coupon I feel like it's a little bit pricey for a dish soap
Rachel C.
A little bit goes such a long way - I love it! Great price and does a great job of cleaning dishes as well. It comes in a variety of scents so there is something for everyone! Would definitely recommend!
Miriam B.
Chatsworth, CA
This dish soap is great, it always leaves my dishes spotless and shiny without any leftover dirt or grease. Sometimes I just put this dish soap on the dishes with a little bit of water and it loosens up all of the dirt and grime that I would’ve had to scrub with a metal sponge.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?