BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
This dish soap works great! It is also soft on hands and doesn't dry out my skin like other brands do. I really like the smell of it. The original green is my favorite scent of all the ones they make.
Brittney L. J.
Effingham, IL
I buy this product all the time. Not because I love it but honestly because I get it at the dollar tree. You get a decent size bottle for a dollar. Its not a bad product I am honestly just a dawn fan. If you are looking for quantity for cheap this is a good brand. It does its job.
Abbey C.
N Chesterfld, VA
I received two of these complimentary of Influenster, I got the Soft Touch and the Aloe one. Usually my hands are super dry after doing the dishes. But not tonight, this time they felt moisturized! They smell good too! My dishes are sparkling clean! I will be buying these again!
Crystal B.
This product really does its job! My hands used to crack and get extremely dry spots which were painful and not easy to get rid of with lotion. I started using this product hoping to remedy that problem and it's worked wonders. It smells great and cleans the dishes like a charm.
Monica G.
My grandma uses this one and its ok but i guess she likes she's been using it ever since i can remember and i use it at her house and its good but i notice u have to waste more soap than other brands.
Lisa Q.
Addison IL
I just love Palmolive,but when I tried this one I fell in love all over again. It's so soft , smells and feels like your putting lotion on. I even like doing the dishes even more because of this soap.
Rachel C.
A little bit goes such a long way - I love it! Great price and does a great job of cleaning dishes as well. It comes in a variety of scents so there is something for everyone! Would definitely recommend!
Sara N.
Arlington, TX
I've been using Palmolive for so long! It truly cleans all the plates, pots and pans you have so well. It removes all grease and smells nice. I think the price is good too and is easy to find. Such a good brand. I've bought this so many times and will continue to do so!
Cindy R.
I received this in a box from influenster and I absolutely love it i repurchased this over and over again since I received it and I will continue to repurchase it it leave your hands so soft and smooth it does what other dish washing liquids doesn't and I recommend this 100%
NATASCHA O.
This my favorite dish soap. It cuts through the grease and never disappoints me. Now it does leave my hands a little dry but I just put lotion on when I'm done. :) i know they have a pink one for soft hands but I'm afraid it won't cut through the grease so I never purchase it.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?