BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
ashley p.
Logansport, IN
Palmolive is my go to dish soap. It is gentle on hands, but capable of cutting through grease and baked on food with relative ease. The bottle lasts a long tome, because you only need to use a little.
Minh Thy N.
Denver, CO
I've used this detergent for years and it gets the job done. I use it with sponges and it doesn't dry out my hands. They get rid of grease very nicely. One problem I have with it though is that it makes my hands feel slippery so I don't know if I washed all of the soap off.
Theresa N.
Westminster, SC
I have always been a huge Palmolive Fan. I just received these for Soft Touch and really excited about trying these out.

So, far I have used the Cocoa butter and it smells great. My husband said that it reminded him of being at the beach. And it worked well on the dishes.
Candace H.
Berrien Springs, MI
This product has been in my family since I could remember. I really like this stuff because it ensures that I don't have to sit and scrub my pots and pans. Which to me mean a whole lot. I love this product also because of its great smell. It really gets out the nasty smells.
Sabrina T.
I love this dish washing soap, its very soapy and just drop can clean all your dishes. i love this brand more than any other brand and it doesn't have any annoying fragrant smell, which i hate., but it does smell fresh. the best part is you can find it anywhere, and it;s inexpensive.
devonna t.
cambridge , MD
growing up my grandfather and grandmother used this and it always cleaned well compared to other products, its very effective and not disappointing so i would try it and recommend to anybody you see !
Celena L.
Utica, NY
This dish soap doesn't live up to it's name. My hands felt rough and greasy after using this dish soap. Sure it washed my dishes very well, but my hands felt nasty afterwards. I don't think anyone should buy this product let alone write a good review on it. Sorry for the honesty !
Randi M.
Talladega, AL
The smell of Palmolive reminds me of my grandmother, so I continue to use this original scent. It enables me to get my dishes sparkly clean. My only complaint is that the liquid is rather thin, which means I go through it quickly. However, its affordability makes that a non issue.
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
This is the smell of my childhood in the kitchen. It will never be bad or get old in my head . I love it so much! Effective on grease and is pretty cheap!! Plus it's everywhere! I would highly recommend.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
This dish soap works great! It is also soft on hands and doesn't dry out my skin like other brands do. I really like the smell of it. The original green is my favorite scent of all the ones they make.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?