BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Renee C.
At my house we have one dishwasher, your's truly, and I get a workout when it comes to keeping up with the dishes in our household of five humans, not to mention cleaning our furry friend's food bowls! Anything that makes the nasty task of dishwashing easier is a great product in my opinion. As the main dishwasher my hands have a tendency to crack and split which is as painful as it sounds. Palmolive's new Soft Touch ultra concentrated dish liquid not only gets the dishes clean but it smells awesome (like springtime!) and nourishes skin.

Two bottles were sent to me to try out -- one Aloe and one Vitamin E. The bottle of Vitamin E busted during shipment so unfortunately this review is just of the Aloe. Prior to even knowing about this opportunity from Influenster, I had already purchased 2 bottles of the Aloe formula for myself from my local grocery store. I'll admit, I bought it because it was on sale, was the least expensive, and I had dirty dishes waiting back home but now I'm a fan for life. I don't think I'll use any other brand! When all is said and done the Palmolive does what it promises and for a fair price so it definitely gets a recommendation from me.

There are 3 varieties in the Soft Touch line, so even if you don't have dry skin and don't want to use the Aloe, there's a Vitamin E enriched that's "Soft on Hands"(TM) and a Coconut Butter for a silky, smooth feel to keep your skin feeling great after every sink full of dishes done. The great thing is that even though it's a pretty mild formula, it works on grease and stuck on food like a charm. The only downside that I can think of to mention is that even though it's "ultra concentrated" I had to use a little more of the Palmolive than with my last bottle of Dawn Hand Renewal ultra concentrated liquid. I give Palmolive Soft Touch with Aloe 4.5 out of 5 stars for being a terrific cleaning product and a good value.

"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. This review is my honest opinion of the product."
Chelsea P.
Dublin, GA
This is the laundry detergent I purchase the most. I typically buy other ones when they're on sale, but I purchase this bottles at a time. We're down to three bottles now. I have to stay stocked upas this is a great dish liquid that actually cleans well without having to use too much and it still come out clean. I hate greasy clean dishes. If it can't cut grease well, I don't like using it.
Luz E D.
A good old dish detergent. It smells good, and it gets dishes very clean with just a little amount. Unfortunately, the "newer" environmentally friendly cleaners are absolutely awful. When it comes to clean dishes, I have to have more power! Palmolive Liquid Dishwashing Detergent (1 gal Bottle) [PK/4].
Michelle J.
Bolingbrook, IL
In particular I do not use much this brand and the probe through a friend and I must say that the first thing I liked was the presentation, the smell is very good it is neither strong nor soft, it does not damage the colors nor the fabric of the clothes , I recommend using it as many times as I did, I did not have any problems!
I love this stuff got rid of spots on my dishes when I run it in my dishwasher.... I have a hard time with the packets because it clogs up the dishwasher no matter how hot of a setting I use they say the packets are bad for appliances had to have service guy come out and clean the dishwasher was a mess so this is what we use now the prices are not bad either sam's club or Costco even sells it so I can get the bigger jug and it last a long long time! Good price and good quality. I think the amount is excellent for its price! The dishes get clean really well too! I LOVE HOW THERE IS NO SMELL! It is good to not have any scent left behind on plates, since you are using it to eat. I have been using it for years and I will use it until it fails me (hope it doesn't).
Katie R.
This is the kind of dishwashing soap my mom always used. I don't know what it is about certain things in my own home that I like to be similar to the way my mom would have them when I was younger. Maybe it's a comforting thing. The nice thing is, this stuff works well and I appreciate that there haven't needed to be any big changes with any of it since I was little, it's still the same trusted brand it use to be!
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
I used to buy Palmolive soup all the time but since I try another brand I did not want to go back to Palmolive. It waste to much soup if you want to see the soup lathered. And Palmolive doesn't lather as much as my new brand so I don't recommend it as much as I could.
Maria S.
Orange Park, FL
I love Palmolive I have been using this product seen I can remember is the only dish detergent my mom use and I kept using it now that I have my own family and I won't change it. It takes away tough grease and it smell so nice my hands feels good. So I will recommend it to anyone.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I tend to use this because it's pretty inexpensive. Its also easy to find at any store and convenient to use with tons of dishes in the sink. When you have a big family you can't go cheap with dish soap.
Tammy D.
Palmolive Soft Touch comes in 3 varieties--Vitamin E, Aloe, and Coconut Butter. I received Vitamin E and Aloe free from Influenster. I bought the Coconut Butter at Wal-Mart using 1 of 5 $1.00 off coupons that Influenster sent.

For cleaning power and scent, I prefer Palmolive Fresh Infusions Lime Basil. It's harder to completely rinse off the Palmolive Soft Touch, especially the Vitamin E. Palmolive Soft Touch feels more slippery when I'm doing the dishes, but it doesn't look or feel like it lathers as well as the Lime Basil. The Coconut Butter left a scent and a taste on my plastic Ziploc bowls that I use for my lunch at work, despite thorough rinsing. Disgusting. I do not want my food to smell and taste like dish soap.

The Palmolive Soft Touch in Vitamin E and Aloe smell nice, kind of fresh, and not overpowering. I don't like the Coconut Butter scent. The smells of each remind me of the clear eco-friendly Palmolive, which makes me nauseous. The Aloe has the best scent of the three varieties.

I do dishes a lot. I've been using the Aloe Soft Touch and I've only tried the Vitamin E and Coconut Butter scents a couple times. It doesn't dry out my hands any more than they already are, but I did expect improvement in the softness of my hands.

Overall, I know I will stick with Palmolive Fresh Infusions Lime Basil rather than repurchase any of the Palmolive Soft Touch.
Montana S.
visalia, CA
Palmolive is a good dish soap! I prefer Dawn, but if i can't get that this would be my second choice. It gets your dishes clean and smells good. But it does take a toll on my hands sometimes it makes them really crinkaly (if that makes sense) But it is super affordable too. Dawn is as well though.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?