BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • Looking for a good dish detergent or pod that will really...1 Answers
Palmolive® Dishwashing Liquid Original

Start your review of Palmolive® Dishwashing Liquid Original!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Delaware
Palmolive is such a tried and true detergent. I've been using this for as long as i can remember. Even when i try another brand, i always find myself repurchasing it. The scent reminds me of my childhood when i used to help wash the car. It works great on grease and stuck on food. The price is decent and i tend to buy in bulk.
San Diego
I know gloves are a must when it comes to washing the dishes, but is hard for me to take the time to take them from the lower cabinet, put them on and then start doing the dishes, so I just do it bare handed and this soap is so GENTLE To my hands, and Costco always carries the jumbo size for a great prize.
Lilburn, GA
This Product leaves your dishes sparkling clean and sanitized. It is very effective and I always feel confident that my dishes are clean after using this product. It is nicely scented, but not overbearing. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Browns Mills, NJ
I use this for everything including washing baby bottles and by far this product is amazing it cleans great and smells amazing. It’s not harsh on your hands and I use to numerous times a day washing dishes and bottles.
Ceres, CA
This is my favorite soap to wasn dishes. Cuts through literally anything, grease and old food. I've tried other things and nothing comes close to this. A little goes a long way! Most of the scents are pretty good too.
Vinton, ia
I’ll be honest I only use this because my fiancée buys it and doesn’t listen when I tell him to get anything else. This doesn’t help break down oils on dishes and I notice there is scum left on dishes often
Mesa, AZ
The best!!! I have this size and it’s lasted for a year! Just a little Dab will do and it works great! I’m able to wash and rinse off a bit and then run them through the dishwasher. Love the scent!
Los Alamitos, CA
I’ve always used this soap to wash my dishes it’s the best! My mom used it too! It gets greasy pans clean and it doesn’t dry out my hands! I love it! It really works great and has a nice scent too!
Raleigh, NC
It gets the job done! I never feel like my hands are dry or rough after washing too many dishes. Smells good, bubbles up great, and doesn’t leave a weird film on any of the dishes.
Jacksonville
This is the og in dishwashing liquid. My family has been using it for years and it truly degreases everything. We allow it to soak for about five minutes and the second we begin washing the dish is basically clean.

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email