BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Karina Y.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This dish soap has a lovely smell when you get up close to smell it. I feel like switching it to my bathroom soap instead of the cheap crap I currently have in my bathroom.
As I said the scent is very nice, yummy, sweet but not overbearing what so ever. Doesn't irritate or over dry my hands when I wash dishes. Seems to be working as a soap should. Isn't overly harsh on anything. I also use it in combination with vinegar to clean my floors. Would purchase again. It smells so good!
Megan P.
I use this dishwashing liquid all the time. It is the only brand my family uses to wash the dishes now. We buy ours from Walmart and I think it’s at a pretty good value. It is very bubbly and it makes you feel like it’s doing a lot ( which it is. ) When I used Dawn I would wash dishes for hours because I would be scrubbing away but with Palmolive I am able to finish to job quicker.
Adriana V.
Palmolive is OK, but I don't buy it - it just can't work through greasy messes or stuck on food like other dish detergents can (Dawn). It's really inexpensive, which is great, but I used so much more Palmolive to clean my dishes. I use way less Dawn and it winds up being the same price in the long run, but less time spent scrubbing!
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
This dish soap is ok, but I prefer dawn way more.  This soap seems to always leave some sort of film on my dishes.  It doesn't cut through grease nearly as well as dawn does.  The scent is ok on the original, but doesn't wash off well, I can always taste it.
Kelechi K.
Woodland Hills
This product is a staple in my home. I love it because it is affordable, in my local grocery store, and it gets the job done. I also appreciate that it doesn’t take a large amount to wash the dishes. It is a excellent product I highly recommend.
Michelle B.
Des Moines
A good old dish detergent. It smells good, and it gets dishes very clean with just a little amount. When it comes to clean dishes, I have to have more power, and the scent smells great. I would recommend this soap to others.
Nicole V.
Clarksville, TN
Great cleaner and even better price point. I count on this gentle, but powerful soap to clean the baby bottles. Nothing is worse than finding an old milk bottle and having the stench of opening it!!! Some hot water and a few drops of Soap.... And boom!!! Fresh again and ready to go!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I really like Palmolive products. The price is very affordable, especially when you see how long a bottle will last. The scent is very clean and refreshing without any heavy perfumes. I was very happy at its effectiveness to get dishes clean and have continued to buy this brand on a regular basis.
Dottie S.
I was having an issue with my hands breaking out and feeling horribly dry with my old brand so I decided to give this a try since it been around forever. It left my hands soft and cleaned the dishes really well on top of the fact it smells awesome.
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
So far my favorite dish soap. I tried other soaps and this one is the best. A little bit goes a long way. It's so soapy which I love that. And it smells great and gets rid of bad odors in the sink when I clean it after doing the dishes
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?