Palmolive® Dishwashing Liquid Original

by Palmolive

Looking for a good dish detergent or pod that will really clean the gunk and grime off of my silverware?
Does this really dry out your hands?
é bom? nao conheço
Start your review of Palmolive® Dishwashing Liquid Original!
How would you rate this product?
Tonja B.
Spring Hill, TN
Palmolive® Dishwashing Liquid Original uploaded by Tonja B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This green bottle brings back fond memories of my grandmother. I used to watch her wash dishes back before I could even see what was in the sink. That smell still reminds me of her. And being that it also gets dishes shiny and clean, well that's just a bonus. ☺️ Palmolive® Dishwashing Liquid Original
Br'Sade B.
Palmolive® Dishwashing Liquid Original uploaded by Br'Sade B.
This is my first time in forever using Palmolive dish soap. I am pleasantly surprised the way that this smells and cleans. The dishes have no residue and are just as clean as if I used my fav dawn. I think I will be buying this once this runs out. I really like the fact that it uses baking soda to help clean the dishes instead of a harsh bleach alternative or bleach itself.
samantha E.
ROSEVILLE, CA
This dish soap is ok, but I prefer dawn way more.  This soap seems to always leave some sort of film on my dishes.  It doesn't cut through grease nearly as well as dawn does.  The scent is ok on the original, but doesn't wash off well, I can always taste it.
Amber S.
Lynnville, IN
I love the smell as well as how much it helps cut my discwashing time in half. Growing up my grandma used this brand so the smell gives me great memories. I also realized why my grandma inly used this product to wash her dishes!
ciara V.
I have use this dish liquid and it not only cleans the dishes with me not using the whole bottle but it smells good and makes your hands soft.
Sandra W.
Kew Gardens, NY
These are the first ones I use with my hubby in our new home. They are absolutely awesome and smell great too. Just wish I had the COCOA One instead of the ALOE. Only thing that needs to be worked on is, that it seems to be harder to get the grease off of the dishes than with other products.
Christine K.
Vista, CA
So I bought this cause I wash dishes for a family of 8 and I wasn't liking our eco friendly one. The first tome I used it I loved it the smell was beautiful. I usually squeeze all the water out of my sponge when I'm done using it. So the next day I go to wash the morning dishes and noticed the sweet smell dried on the sponge and made it a bit sour. I can't stand smelly sponges. So I thought maybe my hubby washed something and left it wet so I microwaved it to kill the smell then let it dry and used it and again by dinner it had the smell...
Hayley B.
Jersey City, NJ
Not only is this product very effective, but the coconut smells amazing. Also, its very soft and doesn't leave your hands dry and cracked. I highly recommend trying it!
Jessica J.
Gets the job done, fairly inexpensive, easy to find at almost any store, smells great and softens hands
Krystal G.
I always use this brand. It has been in my family since the beginning of time. We all use the same brand

111 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...