BY PALMOLIVE

• How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Karina Y.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This dish soap has a lovely smell when you get up close to smell it. I feel like switching it to my bathroom soap instead of the cheap crap I currently have in my bathroom.
As I said the scent is very nice, yummy, sweet but not overbearing what so ever. Doesn't irritate or over dry my hands when I wash dishes. Seems to be working as a soap should. Isn't overly harsh on anything. I also use it in combination with vinegar to clean my floors. Would purchase again. It smells so good!
Megan P.
I use this dishwashing liquid all the time. It is the only brand my family uses to wash the dishes now. We buy ours from Walmart and I think it’s at a pretty good value. It is very bubbly and it makes you feel like it’s doing a lot ( which it is. ) When I used Dawn I would wash dishes for hours because I would be scrubbing away but with Palmolive I am able to finish to job quicker.
Adriana V.
Palmolive is OK, but I don't buy it - it just can't work through greasy messes or stuck on food like other dish detergents can (Dawn). It's really inexpensive, which is great, but I used so much more Palmolive to clean my dishes. I use way less Dawn and it winds up being the same price in the long run, but less time spent scrubbing!
Dottie S.
I was having an issue with my hands breaking out and feeling horribly dry with my old brand so I decided to give this a try since it been around forever. It left my hands soft and cleaned the dishes really well on top of the fact it smells awesome.
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
So far my favorite dish soap. I tried other soaps and this one is the best. A little bit goes a long way. It's so soapy which I love that. And it smells great and gets rid of bad odors in the sink when I clean it after doing the dishes
Lizeth D.
Gaithersburg , MD
Esto es como cualquier otro jabón para lavar platos, ¡pero el olor! ¡¡Oh Dios mio!! Huele delicioso. Creo que hace el trabajo, todavía no he tenido ningún problema. Mis platos huelen limpios, así que lo califico 5 estrellas
Yadira M.
Phoenix , AZ
I use this brand of this soap a lot, it’s so good with removing all grease from plates and pans. If you have a tough pan I recommend letting it soak with some soap and water for 30 minutes or so. The price is pricey but worth it.
Carly F.
Northville , MI
I love this dish soap! My aunt turned me on to it! I feels super thick and lush, and has always been a favorite when I am able to find it in store. It cleans really well and has a nice scent. It works on grease and oil!
Lily S.
Glory
To me this soap smells like home. I started using this soap when I married my husband because money was tight and this soap is the best value I have found, but I always enjoy the clean scent when I wash dishes by hand.
Kanisha L.
canton
This is a awesome cleaning product. It’s super affordable and smells awesome. It’s will have your dishes spotless and your home smelling awesome. I would recommend this product to others and would be a repeat customer.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?