Palmolive® Dishwashing Fresh And Liquid Dish Soap uploaded by Yasmin M.Palmolive® Dishwashing Fresh And Liquid Dish Soap uploaded by Jen O.

BY PALMOLIVE

Soft Touch Pampers br Concentrated Dish Liquid Formulated with A Touch of Vitamin E 2 Retains Hands Natural Moisture 3 Cleans Dishes to A Sparkling Shine Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands This mild formula was designed to be soft on hands. Make your day delightful with Vitamin E and the strong grease-cutting power of Palmolive. Phosphate Free

• Why had Palmolive removed this and not making it anymore?...3 Answers
  • What's your favorite smell? 1 Answers
Samantha V.
COMANCHE, OK
I really like this palmolive dish soap it is super soft on my hands and it does wash my dishes well it isn't super degreasing like some dish liquids. You can generally get this at your local grocery store or walmart. It does smell super amazing so I will more than likely buy this again.
Nicki💋 B.
I love the dish washing detergent. Most dish washing detergents dry your hands out a lot. It’s a pretty reasonable price for what it does. This cleans your dishes very well and it also keeps your hands feeling soft.
Jessy C.
Adriana V.
tucson
I love the smell and I feel like this is the only dish washing soap that does not dry out my hands. My dishes definitely feel clean after using it. I'm a big fan and will continue to repurchase his soap. I do recommend it.
Lindsey C.
Columbus, IN
Love this dish soap! It smells great and is easy on my hands! Dish soap is something that can really mess up my hands and this one doesn't do that. It is also affordable and coupons are available.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
What are my Staples in my kitchen needs my hands nice and soft again is not as good as the dawn one but it's pretty close and the price is very good if you're on a budget
Jenny B.
Commerce Twp, MI
This product works well but I can’t always find it at the store which is a bummer if I’m trying to refill my sponge or use it in mix with the rest of the last bottle
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
First of this thing smells amazing!!!! I have always used Palmolive and they have come a long way. I also like that this dish soap is thicker now and it doesn't wash away so quickly. I have also noticed it's more gentle on my hands. It doesn't dry them like it used to since I don't use gloves. Price is very affordable compared to others. I would recommend this product.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
This is my go to dishwasher soap. I hate washing dishes with gloves it's just weird? So I wash them without any and yes my hands get a bit irritated but this actually smoothest out your hand as well as cleaning your dishes spotless.
Amanda P.
Calcutta, OH
I really like this dish soap. I think it is much more gentle on your hands then a typical dish soap. I think it does help to make them feel less dry if you are using it when you know you'll be washing your hands a lot that day or doing a lot of dishes. I think it could help eliminate dryness a little more then it does, but it's still better then the regular stuff.
Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD
Why had Palmolive removed this and not making it anymore? I practically paid 6.00 for a 28 ounce on Amazon because its just that good for cleaning my makeup brushes.
Natalya M.
Vancouver, WA
What's your favorite smell?