BY PALMOLIVE

Palmolive® Original Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Tough on grease, soft on Hands®. see more...

• How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a new scen...4 Answers
  • Anyone else like seasonal scents too?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Natalie R.
Elmhurst, NY
Love this product keeps my hands soft and dishes squeaky clean. Wish they had more coupons out there to purchase this item.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Just okay. I'll buy this only if the store is out of dawn. It Doesn't get as much scum/mess off dishes as easy as id like.
Karena M.
The worst soap I have usted its very watery. I will never buy this again. You have to use alot for it to get the job done
Myranda T.
Linden, NJ
Love the smell of this dish soap. You only need a little and it goes a long way. Gets the water soapy with a few drops.!
Shayla N.
Love this brand. And I love buying this size to refill my other bottle. It smells great and it does it's job very well
Luz F.
Bronx, NY
Absolutely love this product. Cuts grease on dishes and leaves them spotless. Only downside for me is the strong smell.
lindsy p.
Cleans dishes gets everything off, I did use dawn and switched to this cause it was cheaper and it works just as well
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
I like it. Smells good and it makes dishes sparkling clean. I also use Ajax mixed in just to have an extra clean dish
Alexis D.
Commerce City, CO
Has always been my favorite dish soap. I love the scent this is always my first choice when shopping for dish soap.
Katy T.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
Meh. Not great but not horrible. If it's in sale, is worth the price, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.
Amy W.
TEMECULA, CA
How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a new scent to try other than the original!
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Anyone else like seasonal scents too?