BY PALMOLIVE

Palmolive® Original Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Tough on grease, soft on Hands®. see more...

• How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a new scen...4 Answers
  • Anyone else like seasonal scents too?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Maureen F.
I've used Palmolive original and the other varieties for years. It gets dishes clean and I never feel like my hands have been dried out by the soap.
Melody H.
Nashville, TN
I like the way this cleans dishes. Except I don't like the extra elbow grease needed for cleaning. This does work great with soaked dishes
Passion S.
#Yasssss I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!! It smells so good! and give the dishies a extra clean. whatever you need it to clean it gets the job done!
Brittany h.
Sanger, CA
We usually get Palmolive because it's at Costco and at a decent price, but it's not my favorite. It gets the job done so no complaints!
Meagan L.
Frankln Frnce, OH
I love Palmolive. It's the only dish soap I use in my home. Not only is it affordable, but it works really well and smells good too.
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
Palmolive or Dawn! They work well and rinse well! Even when the water is a litter cooler (teaching the younger ones to do dishes!)
stephanie P.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product and this size cause it last me a month or so . Love the smell so much . I use either the green or orange one.
Wanda V.
Rochester, NY
I love this palmolive is the only one i use....love the smell and just with a dab is enough to wash a full sink of dirty dishes
Justin C.
Rancho Cucamonga
My mother cooks a lot and this is one of the best soaps to use to get off that crusted and stuck on food that is super annoying
Rebekah M.
I really like the Palmolive dishwasher detergent. It really gets the job done, even when I don't do a great job of pre-washing!
Amy W.
TEMECULA, CA
How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a new scent to try other than the original!
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Anyone else like seasonal scents too?