BY PALMOLIVE

Palmolive® Original Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Tough on grease, soft on Hands®. see more...

• How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a new scen...4 Answers
  • Anyone else like seasonal scents too?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Victoria S.
I only began to use this product when the others got to expensive. now I use it all the time! It doesn't make your hands feel dry and your dishes look extravagant. This is a soap winner people!
Susan A.
Bakersfield, CA
This brand is the only brand that I buy to wash my dishes with. It suds up really nicely, has great scents and doesn't leave any film or residue on my dishes. It also works great and is super affordable for cleaning your make up brushes.
Audra R.
I prefer this product over any other inexpensive dish soap. It works so well on grease and doesn't leave my hands dry! Thank you for keeping the price reasonable!!!
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
This dish soap does really well for combatting grease and grime on my dishes. It smells nice also, which is a pleasant surprise compared to harsh smelling dish soaps.
aly w.
i love the smell of this soap. it reminds me of being a kid because my mom used it all the time. its a good price for the value and you can find it most places.
Felina D.
Mason , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I've stocked up since the first time I purchased this. A little bit goes a long way, I love how it cleans my dishes really nice and doesn't dry out my hands
Alexis R.
turlock
Palmolive concentrated dish soap is such a good dish detergent. Long lasting, good price and scent and definitely a home staple of mine . No cons, pros only!
Dana S.
Palmolive is an old standard that stands the test of time. I love the smell, the way it leaves my skin feeling soft and of course it's ability to clean.
andrea b.
Love this. Don't have to scrub every single thing off anymore before placing in the dishwasher. It actually removes the grime and doesn't leave residue.
Stephanie A.
Only other dish soap that I use. Very gentle on my hands and usually does the job except for when the grease is burnt on. Love the scent and the price.
Amy W.
TEMECULA, CA
How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a new scent to try other than the original!
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Anyone else like seasonal scents too?