BY PALMOLIVE

Palmolive® Original Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Tough on grease, soft on Hands®. see more...

• How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a new scen...4 Answers
  • Anyone else like seasonal scents too?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Sirena H.
Hagerstown, MD
All I can say is that this product is the only one I have ever used that does not dry my hands out. It's great at cutting grease and it smells great! I recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin! My hands were soft and rash free after using this.
Samantha B.
This is the only kind of dishsoap we use in my house . It is great and is good with your hands as well , I've tried others like dawn and to me they don't work the same as Palmolive at all. With Palmolive I feel like my dishes look cleaner and with out any of the smudges or needs to clean and rinse a second time like other dish soaps .
Lauren M.
I use this dish soap on a daily basis whether I am completely hand washing my dishes or rinsing them off quickly to put into the dish washer. It rids of all the scum on my dishes and also has a satisfying smell while washing
Tania M.
My favorite dish soap...but it has so many uses! For example, I wash my nails with dish soap before I apply my nail wraps. This removes the oils and helps my nail wraps last longer!!!
Natalie B.
concord, CA
Palmolive is a great dish soap to have for a back up. Palmolive is nice on your hands and doesn't leave them dry. It takes a bit more soaking than other leading brands for baked on cheeses and sauces. The scent is soapier than other major brand, but still pleasant.
Evelyn C.
bloomingdale, IL
I love Palmolive, I have such sensitive skin that any other dish soap may hand break out and dry my skin out. This is honestly the only dish soap I will buy. I never had a problem with any drying of the hands or any other issues.
Lindsay J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Palmolive Products have a great sent upon cleaning so it does not disturb but even more importantly it's does a great job of cleaning where you need it to. I highly recommend this specific cleaning product
Catherine M.
I bought Palmolive once because it was less expensive than my usual brand, but I found that it didn't make any sudsy bubbles and left a greasy, film-like feeling on my hands after rinsing. Not a fan.
Samantha R.
It is not the best soap. I feel like i use more of this than the brand i usually buy. This is good for when you are broke and cannot afford anything else. Other than that i don't buy this brand.
Victoria S.
I only began to use this product when the others got to expensive. now I use it all the time! It doesn't make your hands feel dry and your dishes look extravagant. This is a soap winner people!
Amy W.
TEMECULA, CA
How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a new scent to try other than the original!
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Anyone else like seasonal scents too?