BY PALMOLIVE

Palmolive® Original Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Tough on grease, soft on Hands®. see more...

• How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a new scen...4 Answers
  • Anyone else like seasonal scents too?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Stephanie S.
Hamilton, ON
This is a good product.  It gets things clean, doesn't have a harsh scent, and it's readily available at Costco for a good price.
Rima K.
I have been buying this for years. Great value, gentle on my hands, and cleans dishes very well. Also, my sponge never has any odour
MJ S.
Beaver River, NS
Review for: Other more...
I use Palmolive quite frequently. It works well getting dishes clean and smells very pleasant. I've used the orange one the most.
Cora R.
elliot lake, ON
Love this stuff. cuts grease, and bubbles up nicely. doesn't dry out my hands, and gets the dishes nice and clean
Brenda S.
Prince Rupert , BC
I find we go through this dishwashing liquid quickly. The price is great though bit I seem to use a lot of it.
SDQ611325 Isaac Emilio R.
Este concentrado me dura día meses y le doy un buen uso, mi mamá también lo compra y me regala la mitad 🤣
Kyra M.
Greenwood , NS
Great product! Does a great job at cleaning the dishes and for a small price! Would definitely recommend
Isobel M.
It's a good product for cleaning everything in your kitchen that can't go through your dishwasher
cynthia r.
It cuts grease ,smells good its works good on hands and its not expensive.I would recommend it.
Amy W.
TEMECULA, CA
How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a new scent to try other than the original!
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Anyone else like seasonal scents too?