BY PALMOLIVE

Palmolive® Original Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Tough on grease, soft on Hands®. see more...

• How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a new scen...4 Answers
  • Anyone else like seasonal scents too?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Chelsea W.
N Ridgeville, OH
I actually really like this, it smells good and is a really good dish soap.
Karelyn S.
Doral, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
me gusta usarlo y como viene conecntrado lo diluyo con un poco de agua o vinagre blanco, ya que no me gsuta utilizar mucho el cloro u otros productos tan agresivos, como no uso guantes para lavar los platos, cuando no uso el lavaplatos mis manos no se destruyen con el contacto.
Jennifer P.
Bayamon
Since I was a little girl, my family has used Palmolive. It does the work and leaves the dishes nice and clean. The original soap doesn't have a special scent, but it isn't bad. It is also soft on the hands, as they say ;)
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
This is the only dish liquid we use.. It does a great job at getting grease and grime off all the dishes before they go into the dish washer. My husband is a mechanic and he always uses this to wash his hands after work because it gets all the black grease off. But be careful... If any of this gets in your dish washer you will have a mess. It's very soapy!
jacqueline c.
The scent is very strong, and since they are concentrated it can be really hard to wash off the detergent completely from plastics and it leaves a horrible scent, causing you to rewash the dishes again
Pat F.
Palmolive is the only brand of dish washing liquid that I will ever buy. It's been around for decades and that's because it works. The liquid is rich and a little bit goes a long way, unlike some other brands. Definitely a must-have on any shopping list!
Dani K.
Edmonton, AB
Great, and affordable dish liquid. It's usually on Checkout 51 as well. It gets rid of grease quite easily. I find I do need to soak cheese based dishes quite often though.
Heidi M.
Etobicoke, ON
This is the best dishwashing liquid for me and the one I always use. I feel like it gets rid of the grease quick and easily, has great scents, and great prices!
kristen j.
halifax, nova Scotia
I love washing my dishes with Palmolive dish soap, gets my dishes shiny and clean. I buy this product all the time and I think its a great product.
gloria v.
8248 NW 68th ST FB466 MIAMI, FLORIDA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
we use them at home for the cleaning of ovens and pots and stoves of fat and watering of food, places where it is difficult to remove the dirt
Amy W.
TEMECULA, CA
How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a new scent to try other than the original!
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Anyone else like seasonal scents too?