BY PALMOLIVE

Palmolive® Original Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Tough on grease, soft on Hands®. see more...

• How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a new scen...4 Answers
  • Anyone else like seasonal scents too?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Krupa P.
Seminole, FL
This is a classic dishwasher soap. The price is so efficient that I can also use some mixed with a little bit a water and sugar to create a bubble soap to blow bubbles with. If you have an ant in the house you can also use sugar and dish washer liquid to lure the ants into the liquid and they are not able to get their out because the liquid is to thick. Then you can just wash it down the drain because there aren't harsh chemicals in it.
Crystal K.
Summersville, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very clean, not much for the smell. But overall gets everything clean with no issue. Good product and recommend. Only gave it 4 stars because I’m not a huge fan of the smell 😂
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Palmolive and how great it cleans. It works great of greasy pans with stuck on food. I use very little at a time because it is very concentrated. They have a variety of scents available and the bottles a super long time.
Tracy S.
Duncanville
Nothing cleans better to me than Palmolive! I have used this dish soap for years. Love how it lathers and you don't have to use a lot to wash a large amount of dirty dishes. I love the different scents they have as well.
Kemi Q.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We buy this in a large container from
Costco. Lasts a long time. Gets my hand washed dishes clean. When I try other brands they are too watered down or go too fast. This is a good buy.
Kelly F.
New Hyde Park, NY
Always an amazing value, it's what I grew up watching my mom, aunt, and grandmother use. I've tried others, nothing compares! Tried and true product for generations
Devin W.
I use this at work and it seems to never fail what ever job I bring it's way. Always smells clean and when you are finished your hands don't feel dried out either
Brenda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've been using this stuff since I was a kid living with my parents. I live on my own now and find that it really is tough on grease and leaves my pots, pans, and dishes sparkling clean. I like washing my hands with it too because it leaves them clean and soft. I already headed to Costco to buy another one because I'm almost out of mine. I'm excited to try the new one I got because it's the Max Strength Palmolive which is supposed to cut grease instantly. Palmolive Dish Liquid Original Ultra Concentrated
krystal V.
Perris, CA
My husband bought it because he found a coupon for it and I'm glad he did! Before using this brand we were a Gain only family, but this really changed it up for us because compared to the dish soap we were using before, the quality of this is much better. It's not a runny, and is more concentrated so it lasts us a long time. You only need a few drops too for a set of 10 dishes at a time. It easily removes grease and food that wants to get stuck to the bottom of your pans!
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We bought a small trial size bottle to take to the beach with us to wash dishes with and I'm not very impressed with the product at all. It is very hard to wash all of the detergent off your dishes and when you actually do your cups smell like dish detergent for days. I highly dislike the smell too but maybe other scents are better I just can't stand my cups and dishes smelling the way they do while I'm using them. I don't recommend.
Amy W.
TEMECULA, CA
How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a new scent to try other than the original!
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Anyone else like seasonal scents too?