4 colors available

BY PALMOLIVE

Palmolive® Original Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Tough on grease, soft on Hands®. see more...

• How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a new scent ...4 Answers
  • Anyone else like seasonal scents too?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
DaLoveLEE1 E.
DaLoveLEE1 E.
Kentwood, MI
This is my favorite dish soap. I've been using it since I was a child. It's one of two brands my grandmother would use. What I like is that bubbles remain in the water after I wash a sink full of dishes. It's thicker than other brands and lathers well on pots. It's affordable too. I won't buy anything else.
Saint Louis, MO
SMELLS GREAT WORKS GREAT , GET GREASE OUT AND SOFTEN HANDS .. DON'T HAVE TO USE TO MUCH TO GETS THE JOB DONE.. YOU CAN GET THE BIG BOTTLE FOR 4 BUCKS AT WALMART AND IT LAST OVER A MONTH AND THAT'S WITH US WASHING DISHING EVERYDAY SOMETIME TWICE DAILY. GREAT PRODUCT
Sirena H.
Sirena H.
Hagerstown, MD
All I can say is that this product is the only one I have ever used that does not dry my hands out. It's great at cutting grease and it smells great! I recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin! My hands were soft and rash free after using this.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
I use this dish soap on a daily basis whether I am completely hand washing my dishes or rinsing them off quickly to put into the dish washer. It rids of all the scum on my dishes and also has a satisfying smell while washing
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
It is not the best soap. I feel like i use more of this than the brand i usually buy. This is good for when you are broke and cannot afford anything else. Other than that i don't buy this brand.
Tania M.
Tania M.
My favorite dish soap...but it has so many uses! For example, I wash my nails with dish soap before I apply my nail wraps. This removes the oils and helps my nail wraps last longer!!!
Roxanne K.
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn
This dish soap does really well for combatting grease and grime on my dishes. It smells nice also, which is a pleasant surprise compared to harsh smelling dish soaps.
Felina D.
Felina D.
Mason , TX
I've stocked up since the first time I purchased this. A little bit goes a long way, I love how it cleans my dishes really nice and doesn't dry out my hands
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Only other dish soap that I use. Very gentle on my hands and usually does the job except for when the grease is burnt on. Love the scent and the price.
Passion S.
Passion S.
#Yasssss I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!! It smells so good! and give the dishies a extra clean. whatever you need it to clean it gets the job done!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Temecula, CA
How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a new scent to try other than the original!
Saint Louis, MO
Anyone else like seasonal scents too?