BY PALMOLIVE

Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands Refreshing Original Fragrance 2 No Food Residue 3 Phosphate Free This thick, rich formula promotes powerful grease cutting action that helps leave your dishes sparkling clean. Formula is mild on hands. see more...

Buy on Target
Sara M.
Sara M.
I purchased this when it was on sale. the account of product you get for the price is not bad, and each bottle I pick up lasts a good month or two. the scent is nice and it isn't harsh on your skin while washing dishes. it's not as good as other brands I have used, but this one is inexpensive and it fits the job I need it to. I would purchase this product again!
Jay K.
Jay K.
Highland, CA
Love this stuff! I use it for almost everything. I clean baby bottles and wash my makeup off with it and clean my makeup brushes with it. I wash the dishes with it.

It smells great and its not harsh on your skin and it doesn't alter or harm any of the stuff I use it with.

It's way cheaper... An it gets the job done.
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
I have tried other dish soaps and I love this one. my mom has used it, I have used it, everyone in know uses it. It is a family generation .. the texture is great, makes enough soap for washing many dishes, I use this to clean bathrooms, my car, even stains from clothes. dirt cheap for a dollar.
Julia V.
Julia V.
My absolute favorite to was my dishes! Love how it knocks the grease and oil off my pans. It's also gentle on your hands never leaves my hands dry. I prefer the original opposed to the other scents I just feel like the formula changes some what and it doesn't work the same💚
Amber W.
Amber W.
Las Vegas
Great on hands. Could be better on grease and germs. I use this product solely because it smells good and I hate dish soap that dries out my hands. It's a great product, but it seems to slide right over any grease on dirty dishes.
Maribel H.
Maribel H.
Stockton, CA
I love the original Palmolive !! Such a great thick soap that is sure to cut any grease stains away! It is also like 3-4 dollars which is amazing! Nice scent but not too strong which I love l! Totally recommended for anyone
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Deltona, FL
Great for dishes, good old standby! What is also great is that if you're in a bind you can use it for car wash soap too! It's the stuff my grandparents used to use and it reminds me of them when I use it.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Chillicothe , OH
This works just fine as a dish washing liquid. I'm not crazy about the smell though it is nostalgic for me in a way since my mother used this for washing dishes when I was growing up. Cleans dishes well.
Jody M.
Jody M.
Cranberry Twp, Pa
#palmolive #influenster

I love this dish detergent! It breaks up the grease on my pans and leaves my hands feeling soft. I stock pile on it when I get coupons and it is on sale.
Lakesha J.
Lakesha J.
I do enjoy this brand sometimes and sometimes I prefer something else I honestly feel like it cleans better with less water in the sink because it gets watered down easily