BY PALMOLIVE #14 in Dish Soap

Palmolive® Original Dish Liquid.

Tough on grease, Soft on Hands®. see more...

• Does anyone else that uses palmolive sometimes have an oily film ...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "The smell brings back memories of my mother singing and dancing in the kitchen and washing dishes lol... Dishes small clean are are clean" in 1 review
Veronica B.
Great dish soap, I purchase mine from Costco in a huge container. I use it to refill my dish scrubbers and sponges. It’s very effective against grease and baked on food that’s usually very tough to get out. I only need to use very little product so it lasts me a very long time with saves me a lot of money in the long run
Chelsie I.
I really love this product cause it lasts so long! A little goes a long way, and it’s normally not to expensive which is nice! I normally buy a big bottle so I don’t have to buy them every time I go grocery shopping. Plus I love the smell of this soap, it really smells good and clean!
mariam k.
chicago
Tried other dish soaps but they either don’t last long on the sponge and I waste a lot because I have to keep squeezing more out or the smell just isn’t great. This is the best dish soap out there... there’s absolutely no other soap that even comes clothes. Strong enough to wipe away the dirt, keeps dishes sparkling, and best of all I can always find it at Costco or sams. Been using it for years and years now... from time to time I can’t find it at Costco or Sams and end up buying whatever else they have available... and always end up regretting it!
Daibelis A.
Guttenberg, NJ
This dishwashing soap is great to use!! In my home it's a lot of us so we always need to have enough soap for dishes. A little bit goes a long way which is important when trying to save money! A little bit of soap can last to wash many dishes and the smell is great too
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
I love this dish soap it lasts forever and you don't need to use much, it smells amazing , and cleans very well, it's also very affordable compared to dawn soap, I would recommend trying this out, I would honestly say this soap is better than dawn.
Kimberly B.
My family has purchased this dish soap since I can remember and they rarely switch it up. This formula really breaks down food and/or grease on pots and pans and all other dishes. It leaves everything very clean. It smells very fresh too!
Anukriti Amarnath S.
HARTFORD, CT
I love Palmolive Dish Liquid. I have been using this product for quite some time and I am fairly satisfied with it. It smells good and is tough on stains but soft on hands. A few drops is enough to clean a medium load of dishes.
Viri C.
Visalia, CA
This product is amazing. It leaves the dishes really clean and with a good smell. This is the only dish soap we use. We usually buy the biggest bottle they sell. The soap lasts a very long time and it has a good price.
Paola T.
Reno, NV
Great soap, works wonderfully with sponge. It makes me want to actually do my dishes instead of just putting them in the dishwasher. The scent is very nice, and the price is very affordable. Will continue to buy, and it is 100% recommendable.
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
This dishwashing soap is great on dishes and doesn’t overdry your hands either. Smells like moms house growing up so there is also that factor and it’s pretty affordable so it’s a no brainer I would recommend this
Lana A.
Chickasha, OK
Does anyone else that uses palmolive sometimes have an oily film in their cups?