BY PALMOLIVE

Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands Refreshing Orange Fragrance 2 Helps Wash Away Bacteria from Hands 3 Phosphate Free This thick, rich formula promotes powerful grease cutting action that helps leave your dishes sparkling clean. It also provides antibacterial protection. see more...

Brianna B.
Spring Hill, FL
Love how it cleans the dishes and takes care of the grease and grime and it smells amazing. Publix the drug store target dolllar store you can find it anywhere and the price is great. No cons its just a great product
Amber B.
Frankln Frnce, OH
Palmolive orange dish liquid smells good and works great! The cost is low but the effectiveness is high!
jusna h.
Paterson, NJ
Cleans the dishes very good..has the orange ishh smell..and can be bought from the local markets.....
Tracy F.
Palmolive dish soap worked great. I did not like the orange smell. It was a little over powering.
Allison M.
Preston, CT
We use this as our go to detergent. Great orange smell and it gets the job done
Sara R.
Ashland , KY
When I don't use the Palmolive antibacterial dish soap, I use the orange scented. It makes the whole kitchen smell like oranges! I've used Palmolive dish soap for years, and probably always will. It's very affordable and it works!
Avani D.
Jersey City, NJ
2 years ago when I first moved, I was looking for a decent dish washing liquid that wasnt too expensive and picked this one. I have stuck to it since then. I really like the orange one as it smells fresh but not too strong. I will stick to it if the price dosent rise!
Margaret T.
Tifton, GA
I always choose palm olive because it is gentle on my hands. I already wash my hands a lot at work so it makes them really dry when I start washing dishes. Not with palm olive! My hands stay soft and smooth! I love this soap and I cant get enough of it.
Vanessa L.
Garden Grove, CA
The only dish soap I trust to clean everything. I have to use the anti bacterial one or else i feel like my items aren't completely clean. The smell is good. Not harsh whats so ever. I use this for other rooms in the house as well.
Daze V.
Everyone knows this is an old school dish soap haha my mom bought it so now I do also. It does what it's supposed to do. It cleans...that's about all it does. Nothing really wow or amazing...I do think any dish soap does the same