Palmolive® Dish Liquid Gentle & Caring uploaded by Alicia D.Palmolive® Dish Liquid Gentle & Caring uploaded by La-Sweet M.Palmolive® Dish Liquid Gentle & Caring uploaded by Ana R.

BY PALMOLIVE

Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands Promotes Powerful Grease Cutting 2 Helps Leave Pots Pans Sparkling Clean 3 Phosphate Free This gentle formula was designed to be soft on hands while still promoting powerful grease cutting to help leave your dishes sparkling clean.

Patryce C.
Irvington , NJ
This is a dish detergent I swear by. My town had hard water so I try anything to protect my hands, which is why I use this detergent because it is soft on hands. I hate the feel of rough hands, or my hands peeling when they come out of water. I would wear gloves but they annoy me. This is one of those detergents that helps keep my hands moist and not as dry when I am done doing the dishes, plus it has a great scent.
Glowingkite
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a beauty enthusiastic and i love posting photos on social media, and i can't be having crusty aged hands can i?
This Palmolive is perfect to keep my hands soft and healthy after doing the dishes which i'm the only one who does in my household, so this babe is the only one i purchase!
Christine B.
misoula
Palmolive has always bragged about having a dish liquid to soften hands but this product doesn't let you down with that. It is a very good value but it is coming up in price a bit. I usually buy this at the local dollar store for trial sizes and Walmart for the bugger bottles.
Deborah M.
BROOKLYN, NY
I've used this dish detergent once in the past, well intil the entire bottle was done. I'm more found of the original scent. Plis I find that fir some reason or another, I have to use more of this ine to get my dishes clean. One thing though is that it leaves my hands feeling very soft
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
My favorite brand of dish washing detergent is Palmolive: mainly because it is gentle on your hands. I have dry skin, and wash dishes at least twice a day, so, I defiantly need something that is/will keep some type of moisture, because sometimes, lotion just isn't enough.
Lennox S.
This product is great! I have bad skin so having to wash the dishes will dry my hands out so much. But after I started using Palmolive, my hand are smooth and look great. Not only that,Palmolive does a great job with cleaning dishes, even greasy ones.
Kristin C.
Plattsburgh, NY
Great brand. It really works and makes your life easy when doing dishes. It’s really nice on the hands and has a nice scent. I bought mine at Walmart so it’s really easy find and repurchase. It’s in the rotation so I will be buying it again.
Dagmara K.
I never use gloves when doing my dishes and this detergent is effective for the dishes but also gentle on my hands. A huge plus is that is smells good. Would definitely recommend to other buyers! I will definitely be buying it again:)
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I love how soft this made my hands feel just purchased this weekend now j have a dishwasher so I don't hand wash many except for certain pans. This smelled so good and did the job I enjoyed this alot. Very sudsy cleaned nicely
Danielle P.
Cordova , TN
I love the scent and how soft it keeps my hands while washing dishes. I use all Palmolive products to get my dishes clean from the sink to the dishwasher. The price is always reasonable and remains a favorite in my home.