BY PALMOLIVE #34 in Dish Soap

14 oz changed 10/11, requested by warehouse see more...

• Would this really clean out a shoe stain?1 Answers
  • Does this dish soap dry out your hands?1 Answers
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
I love using this dish soap . I cleans the toughest grease and stains ! It leaves my dishes looking flawless and it is really gentle and soft on my hands. I do have a dishwasher and use Cascade Complete™ ActionPacs™ Dishwasher Detergent Fresh Scent 90 Ct but when I don’t have a load of off dishes I wash them by hand and use this dish soap . Highly recommend it ! A little goes a long way. Great value and buy!
Niki D.
Besides the lovely scent and extreme ability this dish soap has, I personally love it because it does not contain methylchlorozinolone. I have developed an allergy to both MI and MCI due to FDA not regulating preservatives like this. Palmolive Orange quickly became my saving grace and has become a staple in my home.
Sharon J.
Dublin, CA
I love this dishwashing liquid soap. It smells great. It foams up so well. The pros are that you only need a little bit soap to clean your dishes. The pricing is affordable too. I would buy this again. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great dishwashing liquid soap.
Victoria Q.
Northridge, CA
This is my favorite dishwashing soap of all time! I am a repeat customer because not only is it effective at removing grease and food from pots/pans, it also smells amazing and is antibacterial! It is also affordable and sometimes you can purchase it in a 2-pack! Love it so much!
Rene M.
Burbank, CA
Love palmolive all around, tested this one out to check it out. It's not bad in price and just as effective as any other Palmolive brand. It does have a nice tangy smell to it but I personally prefer the original scented Palmolive. Overall it's a good product.
Amanda A.
Riverview, FL
Have used this for years, we choose this over dawn in our home because it does not leave the sponge smelling sour! Love that it is also antibacterial, we use it to wash our hands and never have a problem with it being dry or anything. Definitely a favorite!
Kristen B.
cincinnati
The orange I believe is the original scent, clean and fresh. The larger tubs I typically like more, but these smaller ones get the job done right the first time and are a quick pick up whenever your out. It cuts grease just as good as Dawn!
Jennifer F.
Mineral Point, PA
The only dish soap I will use! I have used it for years. It gets everything super clean and not greasy. I buy it at Walmart. It’s very effective and the bubbles last so I feel like it’s a good cleaning agent. And I always recommend it.
Casey H.
Garden grove, CA
I always purchase this brand of soap because it is the cheapest and works just as good as the "High-end" brands. I use it literally everyday and it last me a good while. I Highly recommend this brand because it also smells good.
Alyse G.
Southbury
Gets the dishes clean and with little product needed so I don't feel like I am buying a new bottle every other day. The light orange scent is nice and antibacterial cleaning power takes care of the tough work for you.
Sabrina A.
Does this dish soap dry out your hands?
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
Would this really clean out a shoe stain?