BY PALMOLIVE

Dishwashing, Form Liquid, Size 3 oz, Container Type Bottle, Fragrance Fresh, Green Certification or Other Recognition EPA Design for The Environment Recognized, Package Quantity 72 see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Caitlyn A.
Mooresville, NC
When I am missing my grandma I buy myself a bottle of this and it reminds me of her! This was her all time favorite dish soap and she washed everything by hand! It's a good memory to have of someone that I don't get to see often. Not a lot of brands can do that!
Jasmine F.
I've tried this particular liquid several times now and it just doesn't seem to do the job for me. I purchase this item within several different stores, but I just can't make myself like it. I feel as though it doesn't clean my household items as well.
Jenessa S.
Ronks, PA
Definitely the most concentrated dish soap I've ever used! Just a tiny bit creates so many bubbles and grease cutting power! The scent is not super potent, and it doesn't dry out my hands which makes me feel good about using it!
k s.
Brooklyn , NY
This is my go to dish washing liquid when i cook oily stuff or stuff that gets burned . I love it especially as i hand wash most of my utensils and this is one of the only liquids that doesn’t dry my hands or make my skin peel !
Carrie A.
Paragould , AR
Home Sweet Home Expert
I feel like Palmolive doesn't get thr credit it deserves I love this product and the overall brand for dish liquid and dishwasher the only thing is they have basic scents but maybe that's there staple overall a great product to try
Kristy K.
Buffalo
Okay people are probably gonna think I'm super weird after they read this. Maybe someone will agree, I'm not sure. BUT we bought this dish soap when it was on sale. Otherwise we stick with the usual Dawn. I know this is going to sound dramatic but when I went to wash the dishes with this, it smelled so chemically and horrible that I gagged. I know that sounds stupid but whatever. MONTHS after, I was at my mothers house and accidentally went to wash my hands with the dish soap and it turns out she bought this brand too and I didn't realize it until I touched my face, got another wif of that horrid smell and I actually puked. So no, I really don't care for this brand. Maybe it's super good with dishes? I'm not sure. But Dawn is good and it doesn't make me puke so I'm gonna stick with that.
Jessica T.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Palmolive. This has been used by my family for generations and generations. It smells amazing, affordable, and the best part IT WORKS!! Grease and grime is safely removed from dishes/pots/pans and they don't smell like soap. So, you're actually able to eat and drink without a leftover soapy taste. Check out your local stores and grab a bottle today.
Monica G.
Home Sweet Home Expert
My family has used this soap for as long as I can remember. It does a great job of cleaning dishes without leaving any residue or drying your hands if you do not use gloves. The only con others might find with this is the scent which is a bit strong but I do not mind. I would highly recommend this product
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
Growing up my grandma used this for dishes, fast forward 15 years and the office I work in buys this soap exclusively. Not only does the soap work on whatever needs to be cleaned, the smell reminds me of someone I love. Never expected to be so excited to wash dishes at work
Natasha S.
elizabethton, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert
What can i say. I love palmolive and the scent of this dish soap!! It cleans the dishes so well to!! I always buy my dish products at walmart because its convenient. Very effective in what it is supposed to do and i buy it every single time that i need more dish soap