BY PALMOLIVE

Palmolive Concentrated Lime Basil Dish Liquid: Fresh infusions Naturally inspired Sparkling clean Phosphate free Kosher

Jeannie E.
I love this product I am all about great products for home care and this one surprised me! It's definitely worth a try if you have not yet done so! The pricing is great as well! I would buy this again!
Sunila J.
I really like the unique Lime Basil scent that comes with this dish soap. It smells really fresh and clean and I like how it washes the dirt off of my dishes. It lathers quickly and it does not require a ton of scrubbing to get them clean.
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
My mom received this from you guys when she started influe ster a few years ago and that is one of the reasons I started to do influenster after I moved out.
She received 3 full bottles (all scents) of this and I loved doing the dishes at her house just to use them and still use this brand and kind since then because in my opinion it is the best dish soap.
Antonia D.
Palmolive is the dish soap I always saw my mother use so when I grew up, I continued to use it. It does work well, getting my dishes really clean. The only reason I gave it 4 stars over 5 is because I wish they'd have better scents. It is still very gentle on my hands though so I will continue to buy.
Chrystal H.
Oak Cliff
While I cannot small this myself due to a skull fracture, I have many folks comment on how nice and clean it smells!
The concentrate goes a long way!
And it is also good for bathing pets...lathers well, and does not stress their skin. It rinses very clean.
Alexis Marie B.
Holtville , CA
This leaves me hands feeling smooth not so dry from hand washing my dishes and it leaves the sink smelling good and it helps scrub the dry food off the dishes
Kim T.
Great quality product! Good texture, good suds, and leaves your dishes smelling fresh. Sometimes when I am mopping my floors I'll use it in my solution too.
Caroline M.
Anchorage
This smells ok but doesn't do a  Great job of cutting grease.  A little does not go a long way.  The scent is wonderful but not strong at all
Joanna P.
Austin
Very good product and it last!, so it´s not expensive if you take that into consideration. Good smell and protects your delicate hands
Abbe  K.
I love the smell and it works great for dishes and hand washing! It doesn't work amazing with touch grease spots, but it does its job.
Megan M.
What other scents are there?