BY PALMOLIVE

Palmolive® Ultra Fresh Infusions™ Lemon Thyme Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Naturally inspired.
Sparkling clean.

Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Kimmy J.
Lansing
I use the link bottle the most but I love the smell of the lemon's. It hits my nose for awhile as I am doing dishes. When my two oldest do dishes they rather me get this over any other brand. They don't care which scent I get as long as it smells good. The price is cheap either way but we get ours usually at Target or Dollar Store. Give it a try and see how you and your family like it.
Amira C.
Belleville, IL
Palmolive gets your dishes really clean and gets all the grease off of them . Have your dishes looking new again . And Palmolive lemon smells THE best so if you decide to try it make sure you get lemon scent you’ll never be disappointed.. I’d buy it again anytime
Britany J.
Council Bluffs
Live the smell and love the way my hands feel after I use this soap! It's a great product all together! I would recommend this soap to anyone!
Natalie B.
Orange, CA
I love this product, I have bought it a few times, I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. I highly recommend buying this product
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have never seen it in a container like this one, but I use this brand a lot for my dishes. Easy on skin and gets dirt off dishes too
Mica B.
This smells great and cleans greasy messes up in a snap! My kitchen always smells great after I use it, always buy
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
1,104 reviews
This is an amazing line! I am obsessed with everything they make. Great quietly & price. Overall wonderful!
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This produced don't cost much, not too pricy ! I .. I love this produced alot  ,its very useful and helpful
Samantha C.
Deltona, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This soap smells nice, kills the germs, does the job. Genial on hands and dishes alike.