BY PALMOLIVE

Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands Refreshing Citrus Fragrance 2 Helps Leave Pots Pans Sparkling Clean 3 Phosphate Free Experience the invigorating scent of Fresh Citrus Blast. Its formula promotes powerful grease cutting action, helping to leave your dishes sparkling clean and filling your kitchen with inviting freshness.

Leana S.
Kingsport, TN
Love the scent of this product. Growing up in my mother’s home between Dawn and Palmolive we always had one of the two. It’s definitely not pricey and is worth the money in my opinion!
Cathy-Ann K.
Orlando
I love the smell of this it’s a really great product I’ve used, l grew up with the original and now I’m glad that they got more scentsin now and it was a good price I bought it it was on sale I would definitely get this one again, and tell anyone if they want their kitchen to smell lovely while their cleaning their dishes its worth it.
Stephanie G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love using citrus dish liquid on my dishes, especially if it's grapefruit, as grapefruit has a natural whitening/bleaching agent to it, which is great for getting stains out. While Palmolive tends to be more expensive than say your AJAX cleaners, it's definitely worth it. Tough on your dishes, but not on your skin!
Megan S.
Pollock Pines, CA
Palmolive is a great brand for those who do dishes without gloves. The scent is amazing and it leaves your hands feeling soft and moisturized. It cuts through the grease and leaves dishes looking, smelling and feeling clean!
Whitney B.
Mooresboro, NC
Nice scent. Cuts through grease easily. I snagged this at my local dollar store as a steal along with several other scents. I stocked up for sure as this is a favorite dish detergent brand of mine. Definitely recommend.
Amanda W.
Harrah, OK
This dish liquid smells nice and works sufficiently, but I prefer the blue liquid. I feel like I have to constantly add detergent to my scrub brush to cut the grease. One bottle rarely lasts more than a week.
Taylor T.
Raleigh, NC
This is soft on my hands when I’m washing dishes and that is really important to me along with how clean I feel that my dishes get with this product. I also love the variety of scents that this brand offers
Joy L.
Trafford, PA
I love anything citrus scented so this is a winner in my opinion. Cuts through the grease and leaves my dishes fresh and clean. An effective dish liquid for sure!
Linda N.
Upland
This is best soap ever you can find this in the 99cent store! It does what it's supposed to do very simple and basic and affordable. It also smells really good too. I would recommend this to people! There are also different fragrances for this brand of soap and sometimes the bottle gives you extra soap.
Candice C.
Dallas, TX
I use this often I wash dishes everyday and this comes in handy! It's VERY affordable effective! I buy this at Walmart they have better prices on this! It's great value. I will definitely recommend this product to everyone and I will be purchasing this again.