Palmolive® Caprice Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by MIRIAM M.

BY PALMOLIVE

MIRIAM M.
This product really surprises me. A few months ago on a trip you go buy a shampoo and so I decided to buy this 2 in 1. And it really cleans your hair and leaves it soft and shiny.
Andeng A.
Sharjah, Sharjah
I'am a user of Palmolive since before. I can't imagine not having Palmolive Shampoo and Conditioner as part of my routine. I honestly love Palmolive Conditioner, it will give your hair the life, shine, and softness. The smell is very nice, you can choose from few scent. Must try!
I love this shampoo and conditioner because it makes my hair so soft and silky! It also smells so good which is a plus! I use this everyday for my hair!
Niñalie M.
Maple Creek, SK
My hair is so smooth and soo shiny,super duper live the fragrance of this .it works very well on my hair .My trusted brand since i was so young.