Palmolive Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid (102 fl.oz.) uploaded by Erica S.

BY PALMOLIVE

Ultra Palmolive® Antibacterial dish liquid is proven to kill 99% of E. coli, salmonella and staph on dishes, allowing you to wash away more than just baked-on grease. It gives you the peace of mind that your dishes are as clean as they can be. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Linda M.
Works great. Smells great. Second choice dish cleaner. Takes grease out, cleans great. Good choice. Recommended.
Rachel W.
Modesto
Pamolive was an ok dish soap a lil watery less suds when in dish water would have liked it to be a little thicker
Mary S.
It does the same thing like Dawn it cleans good for anything u do with it and when u clean dishes with it u love
Reina M.
It is soft with my hands It takes off the grass and yucky stuff up for my dishes and I don't have to wash twice
Chandni S.
Riverside, CA
I love the oxygen dish soap ! I get it from the 99 cent store and it lasts so long and works wonderfully
Hezbeida O.
Oakland
This one is great last for month and it’s very soapi so it cleans very good its takes off great on dishes
jackelinegarcia18 G.
Smithfield , NC
Is good product
My all family is use
For laver todo los trastes es bueno

Is good is good goood
Maria C.
Champaign, IL
I love this stuff! It's the only dish soap I buy. It get everything clean and smells fantastic!
Jared H.
Havertown
Good cleaning power at good price. I bought this product for the added antibacterial cleaning
Ashley H.
San Diego , CA
I prefer using this because it's antibacterial. A lot of soaps I've noticed don't say that.