Palmolive Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid (102 fl.oz.) uploaded by Erica S.

BY PALMOLIVE

Ultra Palmolive® Antibacterial dish liquid is proven to kill 99% of E. coli, salmonella and staph on dishes, allowing you to wash away more than just baked-on grease. It gives you the peace of mind that your dishes are as clean as they can be. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Shantel H.
Caldwell
Nicely scented, not super over powering or anything. I love how it's antibacterial because I use it to clean out my daughter's bottles.
kassie b.
Circleville
Just love it cleans well..then most dish soaps leave your rags stinky within the first wash, and Palmolive doesn't at all do that :)
Gina V.
Madera, CA
We’re using this right now and it smells so good. Like I don’t know what the scent is. But it smells so good. And it cleans so good.
Jillian C.
Maybe it was the scent I bought but I wasn't too fond of the way it smelled however it did get my dishes pretty clean good on Grease
Tiffany M.
San antonio
I only use Palmolive for my dishes. I keep a huge bottle on hand at all times . This bottle will last forever well worth the price
Heather B.
Gardner, MA
I've tried the more expensive brands, like Cascade and Palmolive hands down gets my dishes cleaner then the more expensive brands!
Teresa C.
I use this product most of all I give this product 5 stars becuase of the decent smell and gets raid of the dirtynes of my dishes
Noelle F.
I liked using the antibacterial when I washed bottles. I liked the way it cleaned. And it didn't leave a residue. Great value.
Silvia S.
Springfield , NJ
Great formula, very sudsy. Love that it is antibacterial. We use it as hand soap too. Love that we can get it in bulk bottles.
Katie S.
Apple Valley, CA
This soap works great for the price. You can get a giant jug for not much. I always buy this brand when grocery shopping .