Palmolive Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid (102 fl.oz.) uploaded by Erica S.

BY PALMOLIVE

Ultra Palmolive® Antibacterial dish liquid is proven to kill 99% of E. coli, salmonella and staph on dishes, allowing you to wash away more than just baked-on grease. It gives you the peace of mind that your dishes are as clean as they can be. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Amber L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This soap really does a good job at cleaning my dishes. I really love that is antibacterial so if someone has a cold we can disinfect their dishes.
Natalie R.
This is one of my go to soaps to wash my dishes. Very nice smell to it an it cuts through grease, not gentle on your hands but it gets the job done
Adrielle C.
New Milford, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We have a soap dispenser so this large container is great for refilling the container. The scent is nice and it's effective in cleaning my dishes!
Angela F.
Love how I don't have to worry if my dishes not only look clean bat are clean. I'm reassured that no matter who does the dishes they are clean.
Gina G.
Tracy , CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like the liquid cleaner a lot. It's better then the pod kind. It doesn't leave any film behind . I would recommend this. I would buy again.
Cassandra G.
My husband loves this soap and swears by it for many reasons and uses. I like the fact it's antibacterial and very affordable but not my fav.
Genis W.
Hot Springs, AR
This product is gentle on my hands. A little goes a long way, and it cleans dishes quickly if soaked. I even used it to clean my puppy. Lol.
Amy L.
Enid, OK
I use this daily! Works very well and gets our dishes clean. I especially love the antibacterial properties for washing my infant's bottles!
Jasmin M.
New York
Thai product is amazing because it gets the work done. And it last me a pretty long time because I don't have to get alot like others soap
Danielle R.
East Ridge
I love washing Our dishes in this because of the way it leaves my hands.  I feel it cleans our dishes well and you don't have to use force!