Palmolive Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid (102 fl.oz.) uploaded by Erica S.

BY PALMOLIVE

Ultra Palmolive® Antibacterial dish liquid is proven to kill 99% of E. coli, salmonella and staph on dishes, allowing you to wash away more than just baked-on grease. It gives you the peace of mind that your dishes are as clean as they can be. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Lynsay W.
South Bend, IN
This is my main dishwashing soap. It gives me peace of mind knowing that even if i dont get every little thing with the sponge, that it is antibacterial and will keep bacteria at bay. It doesn't smell perfum-y but doesnt smell bad either. Would highly recommend.
Rita F.
Brooklyn, NY
I always use Palmolive whenever I do the dishes it takes all the grease out and it's quite gentle on your hands it is also very fordable especially when you buy in bulk I would buy it again overall very satisfied
Brandy B.
Cullman, AL
I like the way it smells and you can't beat the price. I wish it cut grease like some of the more expensive stuff. It also seems like I have to use a lot more.
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI
This is my go to dish soap. I find that it cuts the grease really well and it isn't to harsh on my hands. I don't think the scent is over powering either.
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
I live anything antibacterial and this is one of my faves. It doesn't have a strong scent and it gets my dishes clean as if it were a regular detergent.
Michelle B.
Jonesboro
I like using this product especially when we are sick. It's antibacterial and makes me feel confident that it is cleaning away any germs on our dishes.
Stephenie M.
Hancock
I've been using this dish soap since I was a kid. I love the smell. A little goes a long way. It's priced well. I buy this at Walmart. Very effective.
Shanna P.
El Paso, TX
Works well, cleans great, doesn't dry out my hands too badly. Great price and I can buy a bigger version to refill the smaller ones on the sink.
Jenny L.
Fairport
We use this throughout every bathroom in our house. We always buy the larger size and refill all the soaps in each room. Great smell, great cleaning.
Melissa K.
Pikeville
love this product!! It helps with cleaning your hands and keeping them bacterial free!! Would definitely purchase again and recommend it to anyone!!