Palmolive Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid (102 fl.oz.) uploaded by Erica S.

BY PALMOLIVE

Ultra Palmolive® Antibacterial dish liquid is proven to kill 99% of E. coli, salmonella and staph on dishes, allowing you to wash away more than just baked-on grease. It gives you the peace of mind that your dishes are as clean as they can be. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Andrea W.
Maspeth, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is the only thing I stock in the office for the dishes. You don't need a lot and it suds up well and gets the dishes clean very easily and it is very reasonable priced.
Joy J.
Marlton, NJ
I have been using this product for a ling time! Never leaves a bad smell on the sponge. Always clean result. I don’t have to use a lot of product to have a good result. Would definitely recommend this product!
Brandy B.
Cullman, AL
I like the way it smells and you can't beat the price. I wish it cut grease like some of the more expensive stuff. It also seems like I have to use a lot more.
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI
This is my go to dish soap. I find that it cuts the grease really well and it isn't to harsh on my hands. I don't think the scent is over powering either.
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I live anything antibacterial and this is one of my faves. It doesn't have a strong scent and it gets my dishes clean as if it were a regular detergent.
Stephenie M.
Hancock
I've been using this dish soap since I was a kid. I love the smell. A little goes a long way. It's priced well. I buy this at Walmart. Very effective.
Shanna P.
EL PASO, TX
Works well, cleans great, doesn't dry out my hands too badly. Great price and I can buy a bigger version to refill the smaller ones on the sink.
Michelle B.
Jonesboro
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like using this product especially when we are sick. It's antibacterial and makes me feel confident that it is cleaning away any germs on our dishes.
Melissa K.
Pikeville, KY
love this product!! It helps with cleaning your hands and keeping them bacterial free!! Would definitely purchase again and recommend it to anyone!!
Jenny L.
Fairport
We use this throughout every bathroom in our house. We always buy the larger size and refill all the soaps in each room. Great smell, great cleaning.