Palmolive Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid (102 fl.oz.) uploaded by Erica S.

BY PALMOLIVE

Ultra Palmolive® Antibacterial dish liquid is proven to kill 99% of E. coli, salmonella and staph on dishes, allowing you to wash away more than just baked-on grease. It gives you the peace of mind that your dishes are as clean as they can be. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Yeseli D.
Austin, TX
Probably my favorite dish soap, i but it all the time. it doesn't leave my hands all dry and it's also really easy to wash off on dishes and hands. There's some dish soaps that take a long time to rinse off.
TheChiconomic G.
Bloomington, MN
Very effective, really a great brand. Smells good, great price, affordable, good size, goes really long. Can dilute and use, saves a lot of product, as it’s very thick. I definitely recommend this.
Emma D.
46176
The one and only dish soap I’ve bought for awhile I like the smell and it makes my dishes very clean and shiny and I bought it at Walmart and it’s very cheap and cost effective. Very nice scent!
Alex D.
Redmond, WA
I always feel my hands and dishes are cleaner using the antibacterial Palmolive soap. Especially when I have been cutting chicken. Doesn't leave my hands dry or my dishes feeling slimy.
Rosa G.
Homestead, FL
I buy this one in bulk. I've had mine for months and it's still going strong. It gets the job done and it's super affordable. It also doubles as hand soap so it's gentle on the hands.
Andrea W.
Maspeth, NY
This is the only thing I stock in the office for the dishes. You don't need a lot and it suds up well and gets the dishes clean very easily and it is very reasonable priced.
Joy J.
Marlton, NJ
I have been using this product for a ling time! Never leaves a bad smell on the sponge. Always clean result. I don’t have to use a lot of product to have a good result. Would definitely recommend this product!
rita maria l.
This liquid dish washing is good. The reason i pick it most of the time because it says antibacterial. However the other liquids from the same brand get the job done the same as this one
Judy R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Palmolive dish liquid is a great product, it's gentle on the hands and don't leave my hands feeling dry. I typically buy from CVS, Target, Giant or Safeway. I also use this product to clean my makeup brushes due to the antibacterial properties. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend to others.
Lynsay W.
South Bend, IN
This is my main dishwashing soap. It gives me peace of mind knowing that even if i dont get every little thing with the sponge, that it is antibacterial and will keep bacteria at bay. It doesn't smell perfum-y but doesnt smell bad either. Would highly recommend.