Palmolive Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid (102 fl.oz.) uploaded by Erica S.

BY PALMOLIVE

Ultra Palmolive® Antibacterial dish liquid is proven to kill 99% of E. coli, salmonella and staph on dishes, allowing you to wash away more than just baked-on grease. It gives you the peace of mind that your dishes are as clean as they can be. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Erin S.
We always have a jug of this on hand in our house. We get it from Walmart and the price is reasonable. Easy to pour and refill containers. The smell is good but not very strong. I like that it is antibacterial. I would definitely  recommend to others.
Adrienne H.
Oakville, CT
We've always used Palmolive on my house and it's great. I've used other brands and they get too soapy and slippery, but this is a good non slippery grease cutting soap. I wash a lot of things by hand so it's important to have a good dish soap around.
krystal V.
Perris, CA
Such a good brand to use. And the jumbo size really goes a long way because it's already concentrated, you don't need much when you're washing. I highly reco.mend it because the scent is pleasant, clean, and I e not that it's also antibacterial
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
When you have 3 kids and a husband who does greasy car work this stuff is good. It cleans and rinses well and it smells really good. It's affordable as well which is great.
Yajaira A.
If anyone is sick in your home and has eaten using a washable plate or spoon you need to disinfect it so the next person who uses it doesnt get sick. The perfect way is to use this antibacterial soap that gets rid of all the germs.
Jennifer A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love this product!! It lasts long for me. It smells very good. I love how soapy it gets when I use it. I also like how it is antibacterial so it eliminates bacteria while at it. I keep re purchasing this. It is soo worth it
Rita F.
Brooklyn, NY
I always use Palmolive whenever I do the dishes it takes all the grease out and it's quite gentle on your hands it is also very fordable especially when you buy in bulk I would buy it again overall very satisfied
Yeseli D.
Austin, TX
Probably my favorite dish soap, i but it all the time. it doesn't leave my hands all dry and it's also really easy to wash off on dishes and hands. There's some dish soaps that take a long time to rinse off.
TheChiconomic G.
Bloomington, MN
Very effective, really a great brand. Smells good, great price, affordable, good size, goes really long. Can dilute and use, saves a lot of product, as it’s very thick. I definitely recommend this.
Rosa G.
Homestead, FL
I buy this one in bulk. I've had mine for months and it's still going strong. It gets the job done and it's super affordable. It also doubles as hand soap so it's gentle on the hands.