Palmolive Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid (102 fl.oz.) uploaded by Erica S.

BY PALMOLIVE #27 in Dish Soap

Ultra Palmolive® Antibacterial dish liquid is proven to kill 99% of E. coli, salmonella and staph on dishes, allowing you to wash away more than just baked-on grease. It gives you the peace of mind that your dishes are as clean as they can be. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Palmolive dish liquid is a great product, it's gentle on the hands and don't leave my hands feeling dry. I typically buy from CVS, Target, Giant or Safeway. I also use this product to clean my makeup brushes due to the antibacterial properties. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend to others.
Taylor M.
Grandview, TX
I'm not a huge fan of the scent, but I like this product considering it has the antibacterial properties. It makes me feel reassured that my dishes are clean. The price is good for the product. The only bad thing I can say about this product is that the scent is very strong and your non-BPA cups will permanently absorb its scent.
Dominque S.
Riverside, CA
Use this at work when we wash our dishes. Nothing special but it does the job. Gets the dish clean. I wish more big brands would go natural like Meyers. But this soap does what it aims to, and is cheap and effective. Id recommend this just because there is no reason it wouldn't work just fine
Jacqueline N.
Calumet City, IL
it a great dish detergent that works great with stuck on grease and stuff that you need to be gentle with. the price of this is really great the bigger you get the more you save. you don't need to use a lot to get it clean and you don't have to have it really hot too. i would recommend it.
Lane C.
This dish soap works tough on grease and leaves your dishes smelling fresh. It's funny to say, but it makes washing dishes less disappointing when the dish soap smells fresh. Palmolive always has a great scent and works well for me. It's not watery like some other fish soaps.
OG Bree B.
N little rock, AR
This is the best antibacterial soap ever! I use this soap in my kitchen to get my dishes clean and I also use this antibacterial soap to clean my makeup brushes. The soap breaks down the makeup so quickly to make the dreaded task of cleaning make up brushes a breeze.
Amber W.
St.Louis
This is the only dish soap my family will use!! My significant other won’t allow me to buy anything different (yes ladies, my hubby does do dishes SOMETIMES) hehe. I love the citrus smell and it makes my dishes sparkle! It would make a great addition to any home!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I don't feel like this is worth the money it doesn't cut through the grease half the time period so I always have to use extra even though it's cheap I don't feel like it's worth the money my personal opinion you must try it on your own you might have better luck
Lynsay W.
South Bend, IN
This is my main dishwashing soap. It gives me peace of mind knowing that even if i dont get every little thing with the sponge, that it is antibacterial and will keep bacteria at bay. It doesn't smell perfum-y but doesnt smell bad either. Would highly recommend.
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
Usually I'm a Dawn user but we switched to Palmolive because of the antibacterial factor. It is effective when cleaning my son's bottles and my pump parts but I do have to use more than Dawn. It smells fresh though so I don't mind the trade off terribly.