Palmolive Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid (102 fl.oz.) uploaded by Erica S.

BY PALMOLIVE

Ultra Palmolive® Antibacterial dish liquid is proven to kill 99% of E. coli, salmonella and staph on dishes, allowing you to wash away more than just baked-on grease. It gives you the peace of mind that your dishes are as clean as they can be. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Yajaira A.
If anyone is sick in your home and has eaten using a washable plate or spoon you need to disinfect it so the next person who uses it doesnt get sick. The perfect way is to use this antibacterial soap that gets rid of all the germs.
Masbely A.
Me encanta deja mis platos libre de grasa sin olores tan penetrantes y lo mejor con poco cantidad puedes lavar badtante es bien espumoso y ligero de olores muy comodo en su precio y este empaque en especial biene bastante
Stephanie T.
Las Vegas, NV
I obviously love a lot of antibacterial stuff. I've always been a cleanly person but after having a kid, I'm 10x more picky about how I clean things. especially because a lot of things go into his mouth. love!
Yeseli D.
Austin, TX
Probably my favorite dish soap, i but it all the time. it doesn't leave my hands all dry and it's also really easy to wash off on dishes and hands. There's some dish soaps that take a long time to rinse off.
TheChiconomic G.
Minneapolis , MN
Very effective, really a great brand. Smells good, great price, affordable, good size, goes really long. Can dilute and use, saves a lot of product, as it’s very thick. I definitely recommend this.
Emma D.
46176
The one and only dish soap I’ve bought for awhile I like the smell and it makes my dishes very clean and shiny and I bought it at Walmart and it’s very cheap and cost effective. Very nice scent!
Sara R.
Ashland, KY
I always use Palmolive antibacterial dish soap. I find this product to work better than others. It gets my dishes super clean and I don't have to worry about germs. The scent is really good too
Alex D.
Redmond, WA
I always feel my hands and dishes are cleaner using the antibacterial Palmolive soap. Especially when I have been cutting chicken. Doesn't leave my hands dry or my dishes feeling slimy.
Kristen B.
cincinnati
I love this brand, it’s less expensive than Dawn most of the time. And the larger refill size is a life safer! Never without soap! The scent is clean. I’d recommend this!
Joy J.
Marlton, NJ
I have been using this product for a ling time! Never leaves a bad smell on the sponge. Always clean result. I don’t have to use a lot of product to have a good result. Would definitely recommend this product!