Palmolive Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid (102 fl.oz.) uploaded by Erica S.

BY PALMOLIVE

Ultra PalmoliveĀ® Antibacterial dish liquid is proven to kill 99% of E. coli, salmonella and staph on dishes, allowing you to wash away more than just baked-on grease. It gives you the peace of mind that your dishes are as clean as they can be. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
OG Bree B.
N Little Rock, AR
This is the best antibacterial soap ever! I use this soap in my kitchen to get my dishes clean and I also use this antibacterial soap to clean my makeup brushes. The soap breaks down the makeup so quickly to make the dreaded task of cleaning make up brushes a breeze.
Janita W.
Cleveland
This product is the best smell so good i just brought this product @ marcs store and i have notice when i used different dish washing liquid and my dish towel it would have a nasty smell since i used this product its a antibacterial and it the suds don't dissolve quickly
Judy R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Palmolive dish liquid is a great product, it's gentle on the hands and don't leave my hands feeling dry. I typically buy from CVS, Target, Giant or Safeway. I also use this product to clean my makeup brushes due to the antibacterial properties. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend to others.
Erica S.
Lithia Springs
I swear by this stuff. This is the only kind I use. It's Antibacterial. The main reason I buy this. It smells pleasant and light. It kills 99.9% bacteria and I add a little bleach to my dishwater. I will purchase again and again and again šŸ˜¬šŸ˜‚.
Sara R.
Ashland , KY
I always use Palmolive antibacterial dish soap. I find this product to work better than others. It gets my dishes super clean and I don't have to worry about germs. The scent is really good too
Taylor M.
Grandview, TX
I'm not a huge fan of the scent, but I like this product considering it has the antibacterial properties. It makes me feel reassured that my dishes are clean. The price is good for the product. The only bad thing I can say about this product is that the scent is very strong and your non-BPA cups will permanently absorb its scent.
Julia K.
carrollton, TX
Love to buy the refill bottle because it fills up so much more of the little bottles are we usually buy. It's a huge money-saver I mean after all the formula is the same as a little bottles that we buy at the store so why not buy the refill bottle and refill your soap when it runs out LOL. Sorry of this review is confusing
Kristen B.
cincinnati
I love this brand, itā€™s less expensive than Dawn most of the time. And the larger refill size is a life safer! Never without soap! The scent is clean. Iā€™d recommend this!
Dominque S.
Riverside, CA
Use this at work when we wash our dishes. Nothing special but it does the job. Gets the dish clean. I wish more big brands would go natural like Meyers. But this soap does what it aims to, and is cheap and effective. Id recommend this just because there is no reason it wouldn't work just fineĀ
Jacqueline N.
Calumet City
it a great dish detergent that works great with stuck on grease and stuff that you need to be gentle with. the price of this is really great the bigger you get the more you save. you don't need to use a lot to get it clean and you don't have to have it really hot too. i would recommend it.