Palmolive Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid (102 fl.oz.) uploaded by Erica S.

BY PALMOLIVE

Ultra Palmolive® Antibacterial dish liquid is proven to kill 99% of E. coli, salmonella and staph on dishes, allowing you to wash away more than just baked-on grease. It gives you the peace of mind that your dishes are as clean as they can be. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Erica S.
Lithia Springs
I swear by this stuff. This is the only kind I use. It's Antibacterial. The main reason I buy this. It smells pleasant and light. It kills 99.9% bacteria and I add a little bleach to my dishwater. I will purchase again and again and again 😬😂.
Julia K.
carrollton, TX
Love to buy the refill bottle because it fills up so much more of the little bottles are we usually buy. It's a huge money-saver I mean after all the formula is the same as a little bottles that we buy at the store so why not buy the refill bottle and refill your soap when it runs out LOL. Sorry of this review is confusing
OG Bree B.
N Little Rock, AR
This is the best antibacterial soap ever! I use this soap in my kitchen to get my dishes clean and I also use this antibacterial soap to clean my makeup brushes. The soap breaks down the makeup so quickly to make the dreaded task of cleaning make up brushes a breeze.
Amber W.
St.Louis
This is the only dish soap my family will use!! My significant other won’t allow me to buy anything different (yes ladies, my hubby does do dishes SOMETIMES) hehe. I love the citrus smell and it makes my dishes sparkle! It would make a great addition to any home!
Janita W.
Cleveland, OH
This product is the best smell so good i just brought this product @ marcs store and i have notice when i used different dish washing liquid and my dish towel it would have a nasty smell since i used this product its a antibacterial and it the suds don't dissolve quickly
Masbely A.
Me encanta deja mis platos libre de grasa sin olores tan penetrantes y lo mejor con poco cantidad puedes lavar badtante es bien espumoso y ligero de olores muy comodo en su precio y este empaque en especial biene bastante
Stephanie T.
Las Vegas, NV
I obviously love a lot of antibacterial stuff. I've always been a cleanly person but after having a kid, I'm 10x more picky about how I clean things. especially because a lot of things go into his mouth. love!
Emma D.
46176
The one and only dish soap I’ve bought for awhile I like the smell and it makes my dishes very clean and shiny and I bought it at Walmart and it’s very cheap and cost effective. Very nice scent!
Sara R.
Ashland, KY
I always use Palmolive antibacterial dish soap. I find this product to work better than others. It gets my dishes super clean and I don't have to worry about germs. The scent is really good too
Alex D.
Redmond, WA
I always feel my hands and dishes are cleaner using the antibacterial Palmolive soap. Especially when I have been cutting chicken. Doesn't leave my hands dry or my dishes feeling slimy.