BY PALMETTO DERMA

Welcome to an antioxidant treasure trove! This mask puts your skin on the fast track to soft, smooth and glowing! The soft clay of the mask gently purifies skin, by absorbing impurities and cleaning pores and skin. The advanced antioxidants defend against free radicals and reverse daily skin damage.  This mask is whipped-up to velvety perfection for luxurious and easy application.  The cooling effect refreshes and soothes the skin as the mask works its magic, leaving skin bright and smooth! Our Rejuvenating Antioxidant mask includes ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate skin, while the preventative ingredients work to enhance skin for lifelong radiance. Get ready to feel tingly all over when you see these stellar results!

Jennifer T.
I want to start by saying that the small sample was much different in consistency than the full size.  While I liked it as a sample, the full size is much better.  It has a very mousse-y texture to it and it applies very smoothly.  I didn’t find it to be as rough or harsh when putting it out and since it is a bit more airy and concentrated, it did not leave my face as red.  The only downside is the price.  While I do like it and I will use the entire jar, I don’t know if I would drop over fifty bucks on it.
Allison B.
This is my holy grail product. I just wish it was more affordable! I loved using it when I had a migraine. It would feel cooling and refreshing on my forehead and the smell is relaxing as well. My pores would stay small for maybe half a week and my acne was well under control with it. Too bad it isn't repeated in my subscription box because I need a refill.
Stacy C.
This is a great multitasking mask that deep cleans, smooths and hydrates your skin. After using this I noticed a significant difference in my skin; my pores shrunk, T-zone is less oily, and it gives my skin an overall youthful glow. Great product!
Tanna W.
Waco, TX
Just a regular face mask. NOTHING special. I received this in my Ipsy bag and was super excited to try it, as everyone loves facemasks right? I really wanted to love this product, but it wasn't anything special for me. I'm really into face masks right now because I want to start wearing less makeup and rejuvenate my skin. This face mask comes out with little beads and is a little strange when you rub it in. I don't know if it's the texture or what. Regardless, that's not too big of an issue if the product works. It doesn't completely cover your skin like many mud masks do, though. I don't know why, but I actually prefer the ones that completely cover my skin. I guess it feels like they work more. Once I rubbed everything in, I let the mask sit on my face for about 30 minutes. The bottle suggested 5-30 minutes so I figured I would do the full 30 minutes and catch up on season 8 of The Vampire Diaries! Have you ever used masks that start to tingle and you really feel like it's working? This wasn't the case for this specific one. I honestly forgot I had the mask on! Which, could have been a good thing haha. Some masks get annoying after a while if they tingle or bother you too much. After the 30 minutes passed, I went to wash it off. Then I realized why the beads were in the formula. Duh, for when you scrub the mask off with water. It exfoliated my skin a little, but nothing too intense. Still, I didn't really feel as though I had done much to my face after I washed it off. Overall, I would use this mask if I didn't have anything else left in my cabinet.
Ashley B.
Louisburg, NC
I got this in a Boxycharm Subscription Box a while ago, and have finally finished it off. I liked it. It definitely has a tingling feeling on the skin, but nothing super uncomfortable. My skin never felt like it was burning or irritated.  Once I wash off the mask, my skin does feel nice, it has that clean skin feeling. I enjoyed this mask. I'm happy that I got to try it out through Boxycharm. (between you and me, I hope Boxycharm sends some more skincare items out, because I do enjoy them.) I also thought the packaging on this was nice. It didn't look cheap, and it didn't feel cheap. I liked this stuff. If I found it at a reasonable price, I'd definitely consider buying it again.
Randi P.
I've used this product about 5 times since I've gotten it, I received this as a gift so i didn't really expect much of it going into it since i didn't pay for it myself but so far I really like this face mask. As directed on the container you should test it on a small patch of skin first because if you have sensitive skin I don't know if I would recommend this to you being that it tingles a bit, but if you have "normal" skin then I say this product is worth a try
Alexia D.
Lake Worth, FL
Sometimes, after a long day, I put on Stevie Nicks and a face mask. My favorite face mask scent thus far - the Palmetto Derma Rejuvenating Antioxidant Mask. I received this in a Boxycharm box months ago and have reordered. Containing Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate, while simultaneously purifying with Kaolin Clay and Glycolic Acid, it's not drying like some masks and legit smells amazing. Also - Vegan and Paraben Free. The only downside? When you're scraping the bottom from overuse. Happy face. Sad face. Have you used their other products? Thoughts?
Kyra H.
This mask is everything! It makes my face feel super soft and leaves my skin glowing. I got this in a Vegan Cuts subscription box and fell in love. It's expensive, but well worth the price. I was able to snag a few of these on sale and I'll definitely be repurchasing once I run out. This mask does tingle the skin a bit, so if you have sensitive skin be careful.
Megan N.
I want o love this product but I'm pretty torn on whether I do or not. I would give it a 2.5 star rating if I could. My first thought when I opened the container was that it smells really good. A lot of times these creams sometimes have a kind of rank smell because of everything in them.

It went on easy and the instructions suggest that you use a thick coat by applying it generously to your face. I applied it thicker on one side and thinner on the other. I wanted to see if there was a difference.

The first time I used it, the thin side tingled a bit and that was all but the thicker side, it started to burn. And by thin, I mean it was barely on there and thick, you could still see my skin but it was more on there, hopefully that makes sense.

When I washed it off after the minimum 15 minutes, I followed the method it states, gentle circles with a warm and damp washcloth.

The burning kicked in right around minute twelve so I stuck it out but by 15, I was done and had to wash it off. On the thicker side, my skin was very red and warm to the touch, it didn't feel good. It did fade and the irritation only lasted a few hours so it could have been worse. The thin side, it was perfect and my skin felt amazingly soft.

So if you have sensitive skin in any way, I would not suggest this product for you. It might cause you some irritation and pain. If you do use this product, I would avoid thick coats because it may give you skin a bit of redness and some burning.
ashley a.
Enterprise, MS
I have had this mask a while and used it a few times and I really love how soft it leaves my face. That's about the only noticeable thing I can tell that happens. I don't mind the smell it's pretty relaxing to me like a lemony tea sent. The mask does tingle my face a little which I kind of enjoy( makes it feel like it's working)