BY PALMETTO DERMA

Welcome to an antioxidant treasure trove! This mask puts your skin on the fast track to soft, smooth and glowing! The soft clay of the mask gently purifies skin, by absorbing impurities and cleaning pores and skin. The advanced antioxidants defend against free radicals and reverse daily skin damage.  This mask is whipped-up to velvety perfection for luxurious and easy application.  The cooling effect refreshes and soothes the skin as the mask works its magic, leaving skin bright and smooth! Our Rejuvenating Antioxidant mask includes ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate skin, while the preventative ingredients work to enhance skin for lifelong radiance. Get ready to feel tingly all over when you see these stellar results!

Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY
There's nothing that relaxes me more than applying a face mask, taking 10-30 minutes to relax & let the ingredients work their magic. I first received the Palmetto Derma Rejuvinating Antioxidant Mask in a beauty box. I'd never heard of the brand before but I love trying new skincare products & just from the name alone I was intrigued. Palmetto Derma products are made with certified organic ingredients & are cruelty free. This face mask is a true multi-tasker. It softens, it brightens, it deep cleans & it protects, basically addressing everything I'd want a product to do. The smell is incredible, like fresh oranges, & the mask itself is very creamy & a little mousse-like. I like to apply a decent amount to my face & I leave it on for up to an hour. Then I rinse it off with a soft washcloth using circular motions to further exfoliate. Afterwards my pores are clean & tight & my skin is soft & smooth.
Beck M.
I didn't have any sensitivity to the sun or have a tingly sensation like this product had meantioned might happen. I would still only use this product at night to avoid sun damage to sensitive skin. It had a nice light lemon-y smell and left my face feeling smooth and soft. It doesn't help with acne or large pores, which is why this product did not interest me. For that, I can't see myself purchasing this product. It has an odd texture and I felt I had to use too much of the product to achieve a noticeable result.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received this in a past Boxycharm. This is a soft clay mask that's supposed to help brighten and smooth skin by cleansing away impurities and clearing out pores. If I could give this zero stars, I would. I really wanted to love this product, since it has a myriad of awesome ingredients for your skin, but I soon as I applied this, it nearly burned my face off. I had to immediately wash it off, and my skin was read, hot, and burning for nearly an hour afterward. Oh, how I wish I had patch tested this beforehand.
Morgan W.
I received this in a boxycharm box and followed the directions as written and my fave burned after a couple minutes and the redness and irritation stayed for a couple hours after I removed the mask. My face was even swollen a bit. Not sure if I'm allergic or if my skin is too sensitive but I really wanted to love this mask! :(
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
I got this as a sample in my Ipsy bag and I was excited to try a high-end mask. However, that quickly simmered when I tried it out. It felt terrible on my face as soon as I put it on. I do not have sensitive or easily irritated skin. I have never experienced such a terrible mask.
Missie S.
Moorhead, MN
I liked the mask a lot. The texture and consistency was appealing, not too thick or chunky. I loved the smell, it was very natural and earthy. My face was super soft after removing the mask. I always compare the masks to Perfectly Posh masks and this one held its own.
Natalia H.
I got this as a sample in an Ipsy bag. I liked the end results, my face was smoothr and brighter, but the smell was awful! I smelled like chicken rub the whole wait time. It kinda gave me a headache, but it went away as I got used to the smell.
Ayesha Z.
I got this in a boxycharm and I thought it was amazing. The packaging was the usual mask packaging. I used it all up and was sad it was done. It did amazing things to my skin. It just made it feel clean, smooth and look bright!
Zoey F.
This has a very weird smell and texture. It did make my face smooth, but I was not impressed by it since it was so expensive. Won't be buying or using again due to the smell. If they fix that it'd be worth it
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
I use it 1-2 times a week and it helps reduce redness and calm my skin, makes my skin smooth/soft and exfoliates my skin in the most gentle way. Definitely need to find out how to get another full size.