Palmetto Cheese Spread with Jalapenos uploaded by Shiny S.Palmetto Cheese Spread with Jalapenos uploaded by Jill R.

BY PALMETTO

Palmetto Cheese Spread with Jalapenos.
Pawleys Island Specialty Foods.
"The Pimento Cheese with Soul!"
Net wt 12 oz (340g). see more...

Haley E.
Americus, GA
Palmetto Cheese with jalapeños is the best. It’s got a great flavor that packs a little bit of heat. I enjoy eating it on toasted whole wheat bread. I think it is a good value. I also prefer it over some peoples home made pimiento cheese. I think this is also a great thing to carry to a party. I also have it stocked in my fridge because it’s so easy and makes a quick lunch.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Although, I love palmetto original pimento cheese nothing can compare to the jalapeño flavor. A little pricey at $5.99 but worth it. The flavor is just right the jalapeño adds not too much but just enough kick. Great with crackers or on sandwiches! I’d highly recommend this product. Palmetto Cheese Spread with Jalapenos
Lauren V.
Greensboro, NC
The first time that I tried this, it was life changing. I will never buy any other brand of store bought palmetto cheese again. I'm not much of a spice girl, but the kick of jalapenos has an amazing flavor in this dip. It tastes great with tortilla chips and really any sort of cracker. You can buy it in bulk at Costco and I eat every last bite of it ;)
Bennett P.
Hopkinsville, KY
The real deal. Love Palmetto in general, but the spread with the jalapeños is the best out there. Has a little kick, but not too much. As close to homeade as you can get without making it yourself. Do yourself a favor, spend a little bit more and get a WHOLE lot better quality. Love this stuff.
Shiny S.
I adore this cheeze it is very useful and it comes with many many recipes I put it with pasta white sauce, I also mix it with eggs to make a delicious omelette and both I eat it with breath it is tasty and I recommend it so much and I will purchase it again