BY PALMER'S

Cocoa Butter Formula™ with Vitamin E, Provides long lasting relief for dry, chapped hands. This fragrance-free, therapeutic moisturizing treatment, enriched with Vitamin E, relieves severely dry, chapped hands.  Absorbs quickly to help prevent cracking, roughness and flaking.  So concentrated, just a small amount is needed for noticeably softer, smoother hands.  Also perfect for conditioning cuticles.  Use Palmer s Cocoa Butter Formula Therapeutic Hand Cream anywhere you have rough, dry skin.  Ideal for elbows, knees and heels. ; see more...

Heather M.
Greensburg
This hand cream is amazing I wear gloves alot at work and the dry out and crack well that was until I started using this hand cream once a day now they r so soft and do dry out no more
Jake V.
Palmers creams are without a doubt my favorite hand and body creams on the market. The cocoa butter gives them an amazing scent, similar to fresh cookies, and they do an amazing job hydrating and softening skin. A daily use of this will give you the softest hands around! Highly recommend!
Rosemary P.
North Port, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I work from home but I constantly deal with paperwork that dries out my hands. I take this lotion with me everywhere! It is thick and creamy and you only need a very small amount. It provides all day long moisture for my hands that tend to dry out and crack. This bottle is perfect size for my purse.
Mia M.
Pacifica, CA
This stuff is great, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg, it has a light cocoa butter yummy scent and feels so soothing to dry hands, the softness lasts but not greasy or sticky. They need to make this formula available in bigger containers so we can keep a huge one right next to the sink, wonderful after doing dishes or if say you are in healthcare and wash your hands a lot. Would also be great when dealing with air conditioning makes your skin dry or indoor heat in the winter.
Beth I.
Rochester, NY
I love palmer's products and this one is no different for me. I like a good hand cream that really delivers. This one certainly does! Lotions don't usually cut it for me as my hands get dried out very quickly regardless of the season. Therefore something richer and creamier is needed. Thank you, Palmer's, for a product that fits the bill!
Laura D.
East Meadow, NY
Made my hands feel like a baby! Absolutely loved the smell and the texture. Couldn't ask for anything more out of a hand product. This especially helps because I'm constantly washing dishes and getting my hands wet.
Anjanie R.
Ozone Park, NY
Im always washing my hands so using this hand cream was a good way to put back moisture in my overly dry hands. I believe i picked it up at CVS or RiteAid. Its long lasting and actually feels like its healing my skin. I would buy this product again and I would recommend this product as well.
Tiffany S.
Shreveport, LA
I wash my hands a lot at work, so my hands are always dry. I started carrying this travel size lotion in my apron and it immediately moisturizes my hands. As soon as I dry my hands, instant soft hands.
Britt B.
Mount Carmel, TN
Normally like Palmers when it comes to lotions and creams. Not a fan of this hand cream. Too thick and greasy for my preference. Will not buy again. Smells great though!!
Jessica G.
Tobyhanna, PA
I LOVE PALMERS PRODUCTS! I work for the company that actually Makes all the products, this just being ONE of my favorite. It makes my hands super soft and smells AMAZING