BY PALMER'S

Cocoa Butter Formula™ with Vitamin E, Provides long lasting relief for dry, chapped hands. This fragrance-free, therapeutic moisturizing treatment, enriched with Vitamin E, relieves severely dry, chapped hands.  Absorbs quickly to help prevent cracking, roughness and flaking.  So concentrated, just a small amount is needed for noticeably softer, smoother hands.  Also perfect for conditioning cuticles.  Use Palmer s Cocoa Butter Formula Therapeutic Hand Cream anywhere you have rough, dry skin.  Ideal for elbows, knees and heels. ; see more...

Beth I.
Beth I.
Rochester, NY
I love palmer's products and this one is no different for me. I like a good hand cream that really delivers. This one certainly does! Lotions don't usually cut it for me as my hands get dried out very quickly regardless of the season. Therefore something richer and creamier is needed. Thank you, Palmer's, for a product that fits the bill!
Rosemary P.
Rosemary P.
North Port, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I work from home but I constantly deal with paperwork that dries out my hands. I take this lotion with me everywhere! It is thick and creamy and you only need a very small amount. It provides all day long moisture for my hands that tend to dry out and crack. This bottle is perfect size for my purse.
Anjanie R.
Anjanie R.
Ozone Park, NY
Im always washing my hands so using this hand cream was a good way to put back moisture in my overly dry hands. I believe i picked it up at CVS or RiteAid. Its long lasting and actually feels like its healing my skin. I would buy this product again and I would recommend this product as well.
Camille A.
Camille A.
I love this hand cream! It's lightweight and smells kind of like citrus . It's refreshing and not sticky or too oily. The scent isn't over powering and just enough to lift you up! I got it at an Aveda salon but it's also sold online too! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Laura D.
Laura D.
East Meadow, NY
Made my hands feel like a baby! Absolutely loved the smell and the texture. Couldn't ask for anything more out of a hand product. This especially helps because I'm constantly washing dishes and getting my hands wet.
jaleesa r.
jaleesa r.
Greensboro, GA
This product is great during the winter months when i experience eczema it moisturize great and last a very long time. it's not to harsh it's the perfect amount of moisture. i use this product daily during winter
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Love using this lotion. Leaves my hand feeling soft and not dry. I use it in the morning and night time. I buy it online, really affordable. The coco butter smells amazing. I would definitely buy it again.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Shreveport, LA
I wash my hands a lot at work, so my hands are always dry. I started carrying this travel size lotion in my apron and it immediately moisturizes my hands. As soon as I dry my hands, instant soft hands.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
My hands are super dry. I tried this in the hopes I could use it over another brand, but it was unsuccessful. It is still pretty good, but not as moisturizing as my hands need.
Britt B.
Britt B.
Mount Carmel, TN
Normally like Palmers when it comes to lotions and creams. Not a fan of this hand cream. Too thick and greasy for my preference. Will not buy again. Smells great though!!