Skin CareBody CareBody OilPalmer's
Soothing Oil For Dry, Itchy Skin

Palmer's Soothing Oil For Dry, Itchy Skin

5.1 oz Oil.

How does your skin feel after applying? Does this leave you feeling sticky or overly greased up after putting on your body?[brand:palmers]
I Love it , do y’all think it TOO oily though ?
es factible para las estrías?
Start your review of Palmer's Soothing Oil For Dry, Itchy Skin!
Product Highlights
Used this oil a lot while I was pregnant. It was the only thing that gave my itchy skin any relief. I loved the smell too. I recommend this oil for itchy, dry skin. in reviews
...and sometimes twice a day I would rub the oil on my belly. I have no stretch marks - please note that I almost went full term (35 weeks) and my babies were 6 lbs each. I am 5'4 and weighed 260lbs so that will give you a picture of how big I was at delivery yet I have no stretch marks.in reviews
cinthia F.
Allentown, PA
Palmer's Soothing Oil For Dry, Itchy Skin uploaded by cinthia F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Es un producto muy bueno para la piel reseca y ayuda con la prevención de las estrías que se forman con nuestros cambios de peso y el embarazo, yo lo uso diariamente y lo recomiendo, huele muy bien y la piel lo absorbe muy bien
Alejandra C.
Concord , CA
Palmer's Soothing Oil For Dry, Itchy Skin uploaded by Alejandra C.
Purchased at: Target
I used this during and after my pregnancy I did see some results. I love the smell it smells like chocolate. The oil penetrates deep into skin. I have used the whole bottle.
India R.
Fort Bragg, NC
Palmer's Soothing Oil For Dry, Itchy Skin uploaded by India R.
Palmer's Soothing Oil For Dry, Itchy Skin uploaded by India R.
Purchased at: Target
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks Palmer's Dry Itchy Skin Soothing Oil 150ml. I love this product. I suffered terribly from itchy skin and would not scratch to avoid stretch marks. Well this was a huge relief and help from the itching daily.
Kristine B.
Herndon, VA
Palmer's Soothing Oil For Dry, Itchy Skin uploaded by Kristine B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love both. The coconut is what i use daily after shower as it definitely leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. That lasts all day and in most cases does not need moisturizer to top it up. The Cocoa Butter Formula i use during days when my skin feels extra dry (say i did not hydrate much the day before, or too much sun exposure, or long hot bath) and they both helo. Does not leave my skin feeling itchy. ❤Follow for a Follow Back❤
Patrycja T.
Windsor, CT
Palmer's Soothing Oil For Dry, Itchy Skin uploaded by Patrycja T.
I love it! I have the almond one, I am using it after dry brushing. Good value, affordable price for a great item! Yellow oil, leaving skin very smooth amd moisture per long time, doesn't leave dirty spots on a white sheets. I am in love with this oil.
Genesis C.
Bronx, NY
Palmer's Soothing Oil For Dry, Itchy Skin uploaded by Genesis C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This oil is very good for stretch marks not only for pregnant women but for all people you will see changes in your body in the first week
tammy S.
Valley, AL
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a amazing body oil makes your skin so soft it’s amazing I’m in love 🥰 plus it’s easy to apply to the body !thanks guys hope this helps
Mary G.
Washington
Palmer's Soothing Oil For Dry, Itchy Skin uploaded by Mary G.
Purchased at: Target
Looooooove this product. I apply this all over my body. It is literally the best feels and smells so good. I’m pregnant and have no stretch marks at all. Would recommend this to anyone. I sometimes use it twice a day :)
Krystal S.
Warren, MI
I love this oil so much! Keeps my skin super soft and smells great! I love me some cocoa butter but if you don’t like the smell of it you will not like this product! I recommend it to everyone who loves the smell of cocoa butter!
Hart L.
I like to use this after shaving my legs. Moisturizing and protects skin and soothing. Gives me soft silky smooth legs.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mary D.
Saint Louis, MO
Maira M.
San Jose, CA
il y a 2 ans
Nadine D. il y a 2 ans
You can just don’t spray it in your eyes