Palmer's Skin Therapy Lotion

Intensive Relief with Cetesomate-E™ Complex Skin Therapy Lotion is an intensive moisturizing treatment for severely dry, itchy skin. This hypoallergenic, non-greasy lotion provides skin soothing relief to irritated skin conditions. Pure Cocoa Butter, Glycerin and Urea along with a skin comforting Soy and Oat blend penetrate quickly to help create a protective barrier to retain moisture. Helps alleviate skin itching and sensitivity while the alpha hydroxy acids gently exfoliate dry, flaky patches. Skin looks and feels soft, healthy and smooth. Moisturizes and relieves Dry, Itchy Skin. Calms and Soothes. Provides 24 hour Moisture. Encourages new, healthy skin cell turnover. ;
Start your review of Palmer's Skin Therapy Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I really like this lotion, since it's great for stretch marks and moisturizing. It makes your skin really soft ❤️ The best part of the product is the price hahah, I don't exactly remember it, but it was quite cheap. A con would be the smel though, it's not the best smell... But hey, it works wonderfully!” in reviews
“...wearing it.. It's gentle and provides deep long lasting moisture to my dry skin without making me feel oily I would absolutely but it again ” in reviews
Fort Myers, FL
My favorite brand of body lotion is Palmers. I started using it while visiting Neveda. The air is so dry there a friend we were visiting recommended Palmers and I've used it ever since. Living in Florida the sun is harsh on the skin so it's perfect in any climate.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Only brand that I'm currently using!! I have been using this twice a day for about 8 months now (I'm pregnant) and it helped me with my stretch marks a lot!! Obviously I still get them but they aren't dark and purple! There more faded but has defiantly helped me a lot! Would give it a 10/10! Highly recommend!!
Las Vegas, NV
Palmers is a well known brand that has been in my family for generations! I love their products and they actually work. They keep my brown skin glowing as if it's been kissed by an angel. My skin looks great still and people can not figure out my real age.
Ridgeville, SC
My family loves to use Palmer's Lotion for their daily skin care needs. I find it at Walmart on their skin care isle at the best price of course. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a gentle skin care lotion. I would definitely buy it again.
Germantown, OH
I love Palmer's lotions. As a pregnant woman this is the first product I went to. I can feel the lotion absorbing in to my skin and the dry time if short. I apply every other night and have had great results so far. I will continue to use Palmer's as I trust their product.
Griffin, GA
I don't much of care for the smell of it but I do love the feel I used during pregnancy to keep the stretch marks at bay and it helped until I stopped using it due to the smell which to some it may smell great,it just wasn't for me
Tallmadge , OH
I'm 8 months pregnant, and have been using this since the day I found out I was expecting. I love the smell-not too heavy, and it seems to do the trick! Great value for the price too. Doesn't hurt the budget of this soon to be mama
Herriman, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this during my pregnancy to help prevent stretch marks. Its a very thick, creamy texture so it's hard to spread all over. I couldn't stand the smell, so I stopped using it. I still got plenty of stretch marks too.
Stuart, VA
Ii love, love, love this stuff! I have extrememly dry skin and this just does the trick! I love the smell as well! It will definitely be a repeat purchase! I can normally find it rather easily so that's always a plus! I recommend this to lots of people!
Fort Stewart, GA
Great fragrance, light weight, and not so oil. It will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and wishing 2 weeks you will notice a silkier, more flowing complextion. It evens skins tone.