Palmer's Skin Therapy Lotion

Intensive Relief with Cetesomate-E™ Complex Skin Therapy Lotion is an intensive moisturizing treatment for severely dry, itchy skin. This hypoallergenic, non-greasy lotion provides skin soothing relief to irritated skin conditions. Pure Cocoa Butter, Glycerin and Urea along with a skin comforting Soy and Oat blend penetrate quickly to help create a protective barrier to retain moisture. Helps alleviate skin itching and sensitivity while the alpha hydroxy acids gently exfoliate dry, flaky patches. Skin looks and feels soft, healthy and smooth. Moisturizes and relieves Dry, Itchy Skin. Calms and Soothes. Provides 24 hour Moisture. Encourages new, healthy skin cell turnover. ;
Start your review of Palmer's Skin Therapy Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I really like this lotion, since it's great for stretch marks and moisturizing. It makes your skin really soft ❤️ The best part of the product is the price hahah, I don't exactly remember it, but it was quite cheap. A con would be the smel though, it's not the best smell... But hey, it works wonderfully!” in reviews
“...wearing it.. It's gentle and provides deep long lasting moisture to my dry skin without making me feel oily I would absolutely but it again ” in reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this lotion with my first pregnancy daily and didn't get any stretch marks. I started using this again with my current pregnancy and hoping for the same results. I love the smell and feel!
This was my all-time favorite lotion to use when I was pregnant with all three of my kids I love the smell and I love her leaves your skin so moisturize and so smooth definitely worth my money little pricey but it was worth the week and the Scarr this was my all-time favorite lotion to use when I was pregnant with all three of my kids I love the smell and I love her leaves your skin so moisturize and so smooth definitely worth my money little pricey but it was worth It
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you have dry skin this is a super great product to use. It is smooth and gentle on the skin. It moisturizes, and can be used every day in the morning or at night . I purchased my Palmer skin therapy lotion at Walmart and will buy some more real soon cause I am running out.
It removes scars and moisturize my skin and it really is gentle on your skin also helps rashes go away and it last long ot last all day and it's really easy to apply id say pros it's really awesome to use and I would recommend this to all of my family and friends
Bridgeport , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Well as we all know a girl love to have sooth skin and this product right here does it for me i love coco butter for my skin it have vitamin E and that is what makes your skin beautiful and smooth so girls go ahead and make sure yall have in ur cabinet some coco butter for your beautiful skin youll would love it.
Folsom, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This issssss a muuuust have!!!! I love having lotions that help replenish things that you need. It smells really good!!!!!!!!! It last all day and doesn't have that watery feel to it after going thru your daily activities!
Middleburg, FL
I enjoy the scent of Palmers skin lotion, and the hydrating texture it presents. I use it frequently to moisturize, as I have dry skin. I commonly purchase it at Walmart or Target and feel it is a good value. I would recommend this product to someone with dry skin.  Palmer's Skin Therapy Lotion
Burbank , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love anything Palmers it has the best hydration and keeps your skin feeling beyond amazing. It is on the heavy side but I like that, it what helps keep my skin hydrated. You need this in your life.
I love palmers products. It works great on my skin. It's not expensive and it's a good product. The quality is very good and the scent is great also. It lasts in my skin all day and I love the way it makes my skin feels. I would recommend this product for any skin texture
I used this while I was pregnant (and beyond) to hydrate my skin and belly. While there isn't much you can do to prevent stretch marks (that's up to your genetics) this can help ease the feeling of tight itchy skin. I loved the glow of my skin and the soft scent it left behind. After my baby was born, I used it on her skin after baths and for nap time massages. I love this product!