BY PALMER'S

Intensive Relief with Cetesomate-E™ Complex Skin Therapy Lotion is an intensive moisturizing treatment for severely dry, itchy skin. This hypoallergenic, non-greasy lotion provides skin soothing relief to irritated skin conditions. Pure Cocoa Butter, Glycerin and Urea along with a skin comforting Soy and Oat blend penetrate quickly to help create a protective barrier to retain moisture. Helps alleviate skin itching and sensitivity while the alpha hydroxy acids gently exfoliate dry, flaky patches. Skin looks and feels soft, healthy and smooth. Moisturizes and relieves Dry, Itchy Skin. Calms and Soothes. Provides 24 hour Moisture. Encourages new, healthy skin cell turnover. ; see more...

Palmer's Skin Therapy Lotion
  • "I really like this lotion, since it's great for stretch marks and moisturizing. It makes your skin really soft ❤️ The best part of the product is the price hahah, I don't exactly remember it, but it was quite cheap. A con would be the smel though, it's not the best smell... But hey, it works wonderfully!" in 30 reviews
  • "Probably one of my all time favorites.. The scent is wonderful and I always get compliments when I'm wearing it.. It's gentle and provides deep long lasting moisture to my dry skin without making me feel oily I would absolutely but it again " in 24 reviews
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this brand to keep away stretch marks and grabbed a normal bottle for my legs or arms if they were looking or feeling dry. I like it a lot but probably won’t repurchase just because there are so many other options.
Debbie M.
Lincoln
I love this! It feels so hydrating and does not leave you feeling sticky. Price is great. Highly recommend it for anyone who needs to just add more moisture! Since I started using this on a daily basis I have noticed that my skin is much softer! I use this on a daily basis.
S M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this lotion with my first pregnancy daily and didn't get any stretch marks. I started using this again with my current pregnancy and hoping for the same results. I love the smell and feel!
Maria T.
Lancaster, PA
I am currently 5 months pregnant with my first. I use this product on my stomach, breast, thighs, and hips daily. So far no stretch marks! I would recommend this product to anyone wanting to keep their skin moisturized.
Vane E.
Orlando, FL
I love the cocoa smell. I live that it is thick and very creamy and I feel like where ever I put it it absorbs and just makes me feel so hydrated. This is one of my favorite all over body creams that I have purchased many times
Brittany B.
Findlay, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would pay 10 times the price for this lotion. 1. The smell is AMAZING 2. It’s so not greasy and makes your skin so smooth 3. Have I mentioned the smell?! I would highly recommend this brand to anyone.
Nora R.
This was my all-time favorite lotion to use when I was pregnant with all three of my kids I love the smell and I love her leaves your skin so moisturize and so smooth definitely worth my money little pricey but it was worth the week and the Scarr this was my all-time favorite lotion to use when I was pregnant with all three of my kids I love the smell and I love her leaves your skin so moisturize and so smooth definitely worth my money little pricey but it was worth It
Tasha J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you have dry skin this is a super great product to use. It is smooth and gentle on the skin. It moisturizes, and can be used every day in the morning or at night . I purchased my Palmer skin therapy lotion at Walmart and will buy some more real soon cause I am running out.
Kay T.
It removes scars and moisturize my skin and it really is gentle on your skin also helps rashes go away and it last long ot last all day and it's really easy to apply id say pros it's really awesome to use and I would recommend this to all of my family and friends
jennifer F.
Bridgeport , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Well as we all know a girl love to have sooth skin and this product right here does it for me i love coco butter for my skin it have vitamin E and that is what makes your skin beautiful and smooth so girls go ahead and make sure yall have in ur cabinet some coco butter for your beautiful skin youll would love it.